1. Welcome to the premier online community and classifieds for bass players!

Register a free account to post, remove lots of ads, and more!

Schecter Diamond P 5 (BLACK) MF for $299 NEW!

Discussion in 'Hot Deals' started by jlepre, Feb 15, 2013.

1. jlepre

jlepre

Nov 12, 2007
    Warwick, NY
  2. EagleMoon

EagleMoon

Jul 13, 2007
    Wexford, PA
    I just saw that posted a little while ago on Facebook. Great deal for someone looking for a 5'er. I've played the 4 and it was a nice bass. About on par with the MlM Fender P bass Special.

3. That is a *stoopid* good deal. I came here to post it, you beat me to it. I put it in my cart and was ready to pull the trigger... but I just can't do it with a RBV and a Schecter Elite 5 and a Steinberger 5. I'll leave it for another lucky, deserving soul who wants a great bass at a ridiculously low price.

... besides, it's black, and I hate black basses. Now, if it were the pearl white, it would be MINE!!! :D

-jb

4. jlepre

jlepre

Nov 12, 2007
    Warwick, NY
    Do it! I'm telling you. I owned one, and sold it because I didn't like the color. I know...but I just bought another one, and the build is amazing for the price point. Very versatile, and I've owned many higher end Fenders and EBMM basses.

5. Sponsored by:

6. mntngrown

mntngrown Supporting Member

Aug 18, 2007
    Santa Cruz Ca
    Is it a 34" scale?

7. tubadude

tubadude

Dec 8, 2004
    greensboro nc
    Pulled the trigger on one after seeing this. Thanks so much for posting! And I love black basses...this will be the third one to join the current stable!

8. schultzy

schultzy

May 13, 2009
    Cambridge, MD
    Yep. Been looking for a starter 5er and this ended up being what I pulled the trigger on. Would have rather had the white as well, but for $299 I can't complain. Guess I'll call it blackie.

9. AllenLee

AllenLee

Jan 6, 2013
    Texas, USA
    Yep. If I had the money I'd have snagged one.

10. schultzy

schultzy

May 13, 2009
    Cambridge, MD
    Woo-hoo! Shipping notification! It wasn't too good to be true! Can't wait!! :bassist: