1. Welcome to TalkBass, the Premier Bass Player Community and Information Source. We've been uniting the Low End Since 1998!

We're glad you've found us. Register a 100% Free Account to post and unlock tons of features.

Schecter Diamond P 5 (BLACK) MF for $299 NEW!

Discussion in 'Hot Deals' started by jlepre, Feb 15, 2013.

1. jlepre

jlepre

2. EagleMoon

EagleMoon

I just saw that posted a little while ago on Facebook. Great deal for someone looking for a 5'er. I've played the 4 and it was a nice bass. About on par with the MlM Fender P bass Special.

3. John Bigboote

John Bigboote

That is a *stoopid* good deal. I came here to post it, you beat me to it. I put it in my cart and was ready to pull the trigger... but I just can't do it with a RBV and a Schecter Elite 5 and a Steinberger 5. I'll leave it for another lucky, deserving soul who wants a great bass at a ridiculously low price.

... besides, it's black, and I hate black basses. Now, if it were the pearl white, it would be MINE!!! :D

-jb

4. jlepre

jlepre

Do it! I'm telling you. I owned one, and sold it because I didn't like the color. I know...but I just bought another one, and the build is amazing for the price point. Very versatile, and I've owned many higher end Fenders and EBMM basses.

5. Register to disable this ad
  6. mntngrown

mntngrown Supporting Member

Is it a 34" scale?

7. tubadude

tubadude

Pulled the trigger on one after seeing this. Thanks so much for posting! And I love black basses...this will be the third one to join the current stable!

8. schultzy

schultzy

Yep. Been looking for a starter 5er and this ended up being what I pulled the trigger on. Would have rather had the white as well, but for $299 I can't complain. Guess I'll call it blackie.

9. AllenLee

AllenLee

Yep. If I had the money I'd have snagged one.

10. schultzy

schultzy

Woo-hoo! Shipping notification! It wasn't too good to be true! Can't wait!! :bassist: