1. Welcome to TalkBass 2014! If you're new here, we just went through a major site upgrade. Please post all concerns and bugs to the Forum Usage Issues forum. We will be monitoring that forum. Thank you for all of your feedback.

The TalkBass iphone/android app is NOT WORKING currently. We're working on it. Tapatalk IS working, so if you need to use an app, use Tapatalk. Try using your browser though - TalkBass is now 100% responsive to your phone/tablet screen size ;)

Please read the TalkBass 2014 FAQ for lots of great info on the new software.

Schecter Diamond Series 5 output problem

Discussion in 'Pickups & Electronics [BG]' started by izzy1071, Aug 10, 2011.

1. izzy1071

izzy1071

Greetings everyone,

I have bought this bass a while ago and it sounds very good. However, I have been facing problems with the output gain. While playing the bass, the output gain suddenly boosts by double. I went to the guitar technician and he changed the output socket but that didn't help. Sometimes, when I feel that the signal is not as strong as it should be, I try to shake the cable close to the output and the gain is restored. I have also noticed that when the gain is back, the signal clips on my amp.

I love this bass, but it's always giving me a hard time.

Kindly give me your suggestions.

Sincerely,

Izzat