Schecter hellraiser extreme 5

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by NOZMEDA, Dec 18, 2012.

1. NOZMEDA

NOZMEDA

Ive look through the posts on the schecter hellraiser extreme 5 and still havent heard much about it. Has anyone played one? Does anyone own one? Im seriously considering this as my next purchase to replace my stilletto custom 5 but id like to hear more about it. I cant find a single video online for the extreme, only the plain hellraiser 5. Anyone have any vids?
  2. matala

matala

3. ACNick

ACNick Guest

Is this a new guitar from Schecter? I bought a Hellraiser-5 a few years ago and could have sworn they went out of production. It didn't have the "extreme" label, so I guess I got the "regular" model :p. It came with Abalone binding and position markers, only came in the black cherry finish, and had a pair of EMG-Hz pickups. Also, the knobs are arranged differently than pictured on the Extreme model. Aside from the EMG-Hz, I really like the guitar, not as heavy as I had expected for a 5 string mahogany body.
  4. NOZMEDA

NOZMEDA

I guess its new. No one seems to have one. Ive only found one review for it and it was awesome. Schecter has a similar "gaytar" comin out soon with the same name and it is supposed to be world ending or something.
  5. Register to disable this ad
  6. Schecter_4_life

Schecter_4_life

Just wanted to reply and say I have the Hellraiser Extreme 5 and this is one heck of a bass. There is so much you can do with it since it has the EMG 40TW pickups. The bass has some weight to it but I prefer some weight. Mine was sounding awesome right out of the box and the only thing I did is put new strings on it.