1. Welcome to TalkBass 2014! If you're new here, we just went through a major site upgrade. Please post all concerns and bugs to the Forum Usage Issues forum. We will be monitoring that forum. Thank you for all of your feedback.

The TB Android app is working, you may need to uninstall/reinstall. The iPhone app is now updated and should work after you upgrade. TalkBass is responsive to any screen size, so we recommend using your mobile browser for full functionality.

Please read the TalkBass 2014 FAQ for lots of great info on the new software.

Schecter hellraiser extreme 5

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by NOZMEDA, Dec 18, 2012.

1. NOZMEDA

NOZMEDA

Ive look through the posts on the schecter hellraiser extreme 5 and still havent heard much about it. Has anyone played one? Does anyone own one? Im seriously considering this as my next purchase to replace my stilletto custom 5 but id like to hear more about it. I cant find a single video online for the extreme, only the plain hellraiser 5. Anyone have any vids?
  2. matala

matala

3. ACNick

ACNick Guest

Is this a new guitar from Schecter? I bought a Hellraiser-5 a few years ago and could have sworn they went out of production. It didn't have the "extreme" label, so I guess I got the "regular" model :p. It came with Abalone binding and position markers, only came in the black cherry finish, and had a pair of EMG-Hz pickups. Also, the knobs are arranged differently than pictured on the Extreme model. Aside from the EMG-Hz, I really like the guitar, not as heavy as I had expected for a 5 string mahogany body.
  4. NOZMEDA

NOZMEDA

I guess its new. No one seems to have one. Ive only found one review for it and it was awesome. Schecter has a similar "gaytar" comin out soon with the same name and it is supposed to be world ending or something.
  5. Schecter_4_life

Schecter_4_life

Just wanted to reply and say I have the Hellraiser Extreme 5 and this is one heck of a bass. There is so much you can do with it since it has the EMG 40TW pickups. The bass has some weight to it but I prefer some weight. Mine was sounding awesome right out of the box and the only thing I did is put new strings on it.