1. Welcome to TalkBass 2014! If you're new here, we just went through a major site upgrade. Please post all concerns and bugs to the Forum Usage Issues forum. We will be monitoring that forum. Thank you for all of your feedback.

The TB Android app is working, you may need to uninstall/reinstall. The iPhone app is still pending approval by Apple. If you haven't yet, try using your mobile browser - TalkBass is responsive to any screen size.

Please read the TalkBass 2014 FAQ for lots of great info on the new software.

Schecter Stiletto Studio 5 or Warwick Pro Corvette 5 String?

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by matbea, Aug 31, 2013.

1. matbea

matbea

I'm in the market for a new 5 string and looking to see what people think. These two basses are really hard to find in shops and I haven't had a chance to play either. But I have listened to both through YouTube reviews. I like the Schecter for its neck through design, but I have a feeling the Warwick is much higher quality (even tho its made in Korea).

I'm looking for a warm tone with nice smooth low end. Any thoughts or other suggestions? I'm looking to keep it under $1500. Thanks.