1. Welcome to TalkBass 2014! If you're new here, we just went through a major site upgrade. Please post all concerns and bugs to the Forum Usage Issues forum. We will be monitoring that forum. Thank you for all of your feedback.

The TalkBass iphone/android app is NOT WORKING currently. We're working on it. Tapatalk IS working, so if you need to use an app, use Tapatalk. Try using your browser though - TalkBass is now 100% responsive to your phone/tablet screen size ;)

Please read the TalkBass 2014 FAQ for lots of great info on the new software.

Schecter Stiletto Studio 6

Discussion in 'Hot Deals' started by Peepaleep, Dec 19, 2012.

1. Peepaleep

Peepaleep Supporting Member

2. TolerancEJ

TolerancEJ

That's a very good deal, indeed. Perhaps keep an eye out in the Bass forum over the next few days, for the next person to ask for a 6-string under $500. Heck, this is for a brand new instrument, not used. Sadly, Amazon only sells instruments within the US. I couldn't buy this if I wanted to.
  3. Peepaleep

I had a 6 for a while and the w i d e neck never did feel good in my hands so that's why I am passing on this. But I previously owned a Stiletto 5 and I'm kicking myself for selling it. Too bad there is no similar deal for the 5-string.
  4. jlepre

jlepre Supporting Member

Great deal if you're left handed
  5. Shrekster

Shrekster

What an incredible deal! I was pulling out the plastic but it is a left-handed model and I need a right-handed one. Plz keep sending out these notices. Thanks.....I'm a new member....played organ for 30-yrs...now ready for some fun and enjoyment on the bass.
  6. Peepaleep

7. TolerancEJ

TolerancEJ

The 6-string picture is a right-handed instrument but the description reads left-handed.
  8. Peepaleep

the 4 string is right handed