1. Welcome to TalkBass 2014! If you're new here, we just went through a major site upgrade. Please post all concerns and bugs to the Forum Usage Issues forum. We will be monitoring that forum. Thank you for all of your feedback.

The TB Android app is working, you may need to uninstall/reinstall. The iPhone app is still pending approval by Apple. If you haven't yet, try using your mobile browser - TalkBass is responsive to any screen size.

Please read the TalkBass 2014 FAQ for lots of great info on the new software.

Schecter Stiletto Studio-8 Electric Bass Opinion

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by GabeXLeouz, Jan 9, 2014.

1. GabeXLeouz

GabeXLeouz

What's your opinion about the Schecter Stiletto Studio-8 Electric Bass??? I have never tried 8 string basses before but I want to experiment a little. I want to know if you know some pros and cons :hyper: :help: :hyper:
  2. Scottkarch

Scottkarch

Looks like a great one to me. A few good youtube videos. Search for the name. I was asking about it lately on the board. I think there was one or two people that had one.

Nice neck through. I like the body and headstock style.
  3. Basshappi

Basshappi

The Studios are very good basses.
  4. Sid Fang

Sid Fang Reformed Fusion Player Supporting Member

The thru-neck Stilettos are very nice basses, especially for the money. My first 5-string was a Stiletto Elite. I've never played the 8, though.
  5. GabeXLeouz

GabeXLeouz

Should I go for this one or for a Jazz Bass Fender modern player satin black? :help: :confused: