1. Welcome to TalkBass 2014! If you're new here, we just went through a major site upgrade. Please post all concerns and bugs to the Forum Usage Issues forum. We will be monitoring that forum. Thank you for all of your feedback.

The TB Android app is working, you may need to uninstall/reinstall. The iPhone app is now updated and should work after you upgrade. TalkBass is responsive to any screen size, so we recommend using your mobile browser for full functionality.

Please read the TalkBass 2014 FAQ for lots of great info on the new software.

Season's greetings Christmas and new year 2013 - 2014

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by Jay2U, Dec 22, 2013.

1. Jay2U

Jay2U Not as bad as he looks Supporting Member

[​IMG]

Merry Christmas and a healthy and musical new year to all of you!
  2. Jay2U

Jay2U Not as bad as he looks Supporting Member

:hyper: You're all invited to post your season's greetings here. :hyper:
  3. TolerancEJ

TolerancEJ

Happy Holidays to all my TalkBass brethren and sistren (if that's even a word.) Be healthy, safe and prosperous in the new year.

I've not been around TB much lately, due to work, etc. Finally time for a vacation.

My wife and I travelled to my parents' home to spend Christmas this year. No instrument orders this December, unlike last year. However, I had left some instruments at home which I will bring/ship to my home. Nothing of serious note. I just have a short-scale Hofner 182 bass and Martin Stinger strat-style guitar.

I'm starting to suspect my GAS tendencies might be hereditary. My mother has a collection of 8 acoustic guitars. And I've always admired my father's Gibson ES-120 and Gibson Banjo. Always a great to take them for a spin.

Again, all the best to my TalkBass friends.