1. Welcome to TalkBass, the Premier Bass Player Community and Information Source. We've been uniting the Low End Since 1998!

We're glad you've found us. Register a 100% Free Account to post and unlock tons of features.

Second instrument

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous [BG]' started by GuzaFranco, Jan 25, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GuzaFranco

GuzaFranco

Well, I see there is a lot of posts like these. Im kinda new, i'm new here but i was reading this forum since a while. I got a doubt, and is that besides of bass i want to play seriously another instrument. I play bass since, don't know, 2 years. And i know a little of keyboard and a play a Garagekey Midi Controller that have 37 keys. Several people has sayed to me, that if I want to improve my bass playing i got to learn classical guitar, the thing is that i don't like to play guitar, it seems to small, too boring (Which is weird, 'cause i like to grab an ukelele) and besides i cannot do the chords well, and it makes me mad haha. But well, what do you think i have to buy, a guitar or get a better keyboard ?

Things to have in mind:

1 - I don't have a lot of space and money for buying both of them

2 - I don't have time to practice more than 2 instruments, and suck in others

Thank you very much for the answer ! And have a nice day
    :bassist::bassist:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.