1. Welcome to TalkBass 2014! If you're new here, we just went through a major site upgrade. Please post all concerns and bugs to the Forum Usage Issues forum. We will be monitoring that forum. Thank you for all of your feedback.

The TalkBass iphone/android app is NOT WORKING currently. We're working on it. Tapatalk IS working, so if you need to use an app, use Tapatalk. Try using your browser though - TalkBass is now 100% responsive to your phone/tablet screen size ;)

Please read the TalkBass 2014 FAQ for lots of great info on the new software.

Second instrument

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous [BG]' started by GuzaFranco, Jan 25, 2014.

1. GuzaFranco

GuzaFranco

Well, I see there is a lot of posts like these. Im kinda new, i'm new here but i was reading this forum since a while. I got a doubt, and is that besides of bass i want to play seriously another instrument. I play bass since, don't know, 2 years. And i know a little of keyboard and a play a Garagekey Midi Controller that have 37 keys. Several people has sayed to me, that if I want to improve my bass playing i got to learn classical guitar, the thing is that i don't like to play guitar, it seems to small, too boring (Which is weird, 'cause i like to grab an ukelele) and besides i cannot do the chords well, and it makes me mad haha. But well, what do you think i have to buy, a guitar or get a better keyboard ?

Things to have in mind:

1 - I don't have a lot of space and money for buying both of them

2 - I don't have time to practice more than 2 instruments, and suck in others

3 - I move a lot in the ambient of Stoner rock, Progressive rock, Hard rock, Alternative rock and that stuff

Thank you very much for the answer ! And have a nice day
    :bassist::bassist:

PD: Sorry for my bad english :bag: