1. Welcome to TalkBass 2014! If you're new here, we just went through a major site upgrade. Please post all concerns and bugs to the Forum Usage Issues forum. We will be monitoring that forum. Thank you for all of your feedback.

The TB Android app is working, you may need to uninstall/reinstall. The iPhone app is now updated and should work after you upgrade. TalkBass is responsive to any screen size, so we recommend using your mobile browser for full functionality.

Please read the TalkBass 2014 FAQ for lots of great info on the new software.

Sei Owner's Club (Part 3)

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by Bryan R. Tyler, Oct 2, 2009.

1. Bryan R. Tyler

Bryan R. Tyler TalkBass: Usurping My Practice Time Since 2002

2. KCOBLE

KCOBLE

Wow!!! Part 3!!! This calls for seven strings at least!

Attached Files:

3. melt

melt

Ah, Mr Coble; how's my old sixer doing these days (assuming you still have it of course)?
  4. flipper_gv

flipper_gv

Sei basses got some very nice finishes.
  5. KCOBLE

KCOBLE

Happy as can be!
  6. sei24bass

sei24bass

Next installment of the SEI thread and already got 79 viewings. I figured KCOBLE got it right and all us SEI owners should post the best pic of their SEI bass(es), to show case these beautiful basses to all that open this thread. It really doesn't matter if you have already posted a pic in previous installments, post it again as who is likely to go through up to 2000 previous postings going back several years?

FWIW, here are my 17 strings:

[​IMG]
  7. Bryan R. Tyler

Bryan R. Tyler TalkBass: Usurping My Practice Time Since 2002

That singlecut still amazes me.
  8. juan_king

juan_king Supporting Member

Here's mine!

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
  9. melt

melt

Good to hear. Of course that Millenium 7 is rather nice too.....;)
  10. KCOBLE

KCOBLE

:hyper:
  11. flipper_gv

flipper_gv

First time I ever say this about a bass but it's perfect in almost any way and truly a work of art. Everything is just right about this bass, I can't pick a single thing about this bass that I don't like (cosmetically of course).
  12. BigRedX

BigRedX

Here's mine:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Flamboyant Offset 5-string fretless.

Wonderful!
  13. KCOBLE

KCOBLE

Beautiful! What are the woods, electronics and pickups?
  14. BigRedX

BigRedX

Thanks!

The body is Bubinga with grey double-stained flamed Sycamore top and back facings.
    Neck is 4 pieces of stained grey flamed Maple and 3 pieces of Bubinga. Fingerboard, pickup covers and ramp are Brazilian Rosewood. Pickups are the custom Bartolinis for in the Ibanez Gary Willis basses and the pre-amp is the ACG EQ01 from the days when it was still possible to buy this separately. The ultra-mini toggle switch is for the side LEDs which are orange with yellow at the octave marks.
  15. Rodr-Evil

Rodr-Evil

Congrats, that bass is piece of art.
  16. KCOBLE

KCOBLE

Very nice!
  17. sei24bass

sei24bass

Thanks, that's a really compliment. I had a lot of fun designing it from scratch, albeit with significant input from Martin (of Sei bass). I think Martin also had a lot of 'fun' building what is effectively a truly bespoke one off bass.
  18. matthewfoote

matthewfoote

Hi all,

I'm in, photo to follow

Matthew
  19. Mike Flynn

Mike Flynn

Hell Yeah...! Part 3... Whooot ;)

My beauties:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Damn there are some sexy Sei basses here - I'm loving my two more and more - the Single Cut is just singing now.

Oh and I've seen Pierre's new SC (that is still awaiting Nordy pups - don't worry dude - they will be worth the wait!) - it's an absolute lovely!

Keep up the good work guys

Mike
  20. pierreganseman

pierreganseman

Oh and I've seen Pierre's new SC (that is still awaiting Nordy pups - don't worry dude - they will be worth the wait!) - it's an absolute lovely!

:hyper::hyper::hyper::hyper::hyper::hyper::hyper::hyper::hyper::hyper::hyper::hyper::hyper::hyper::hyper::hyper::hyper::hyper::hyper::hyper:

Have you seen anything? I mean, last i was in london, I only saw the finished body, is all the hardware on the beast now??

Indeed the pick ups.... their should be there any day now... :bag::help::bawl:

P.