1. Welcome to TalkBass, the Premier Bass Player Community and Information Source. We've been uniting the Low End Since 1998!

We're glad you've found us. Register a 100% Free Account to post and unlock tons of features.

Sell me a solo d/e spiro for less than $60

Discussion in 'Strings [DB]' started by damonsmith, Dec 5, 2013.

1. damonsmith

damonsmith

Lemur wants $9 shipping for one string, Gollihur rules and has free shipping.
    I hope it is a glitch at Lemur, but that is not very cool.

Mark Gollihur likes this.
  2. Michael Glynn

Michael Glynn

Have you tried String Emporium?

3. Chris Fitzgerald

Chris Fitzgerald Student of Life Administrator

I found that string with 5 clicks at Gollihur's for $55.80. I've never had any trouble buying singles from them, and I've been doing it for years.

4. Mark Gollihur

Mark Gollihur Supporting Member

Disclosures:
    Chief Low-Frequency Facilitator, Gollihur Music LLC
    I'm sorry you had trouble. We've tried to make it as simple as possible, but with a string like Spirocores, there are so many different options for sets and single strings it's certainly a bit complex.

Just know that sets and singles are all on the same page. If you want a Spirocore Single string, go to the Spirocore page. It's there, and can be added to your cart with three clicks.

[​IMG]

And free shipping. ;)

5. Register to disable this ad
  6. damonsmith

damonsmith

String ordered, post edited. I had found it before on their site, but I guess I had not had enough coffee before posting that!
    Thanks everyone. My free Helicores went dead pretty fast. I have a Heli solo D and Weich E on now which fattens the low end while making all that arco stuff I do project with the solos on the top end. I may get a solo E/F# again but weich is cool for now. Sprios ARE the best but so expensive - it looks like singles & used are the way forward.

7. tyb507

tyb507

I'll just add that I agree...Gollihur rules. I've received orders from than less than 24hrs from hitting "confirm order".