Sell me a solo d/e spiro for less than $60

Discussion in 'Strings [DB]' started by damonsmith, Dec 5, 2013.

1. damonsmith

May 10, 2006
    Houston, Tx
    Lemur wants $9 shipping for one string, Gollihur rules and has free shipping.
    I hope it is a glitch at Lemur, but that is not very cool.
    Mark Gollihur likes this.
  2. Michael Glynn

Michael Glynn

Feb 25, 2004
    Have you tried String Emporium?
  3. Chris Fitzgerald

Chris Fitzgerald Student of Life Staff Member Administrator

Oct 19, 2000
    Louisville, KY
    I found that string with 5 clicks at Gollihur's for $55.80. I've never had any trouble buying singles from them, and I've been doing it for years.
  4. Mark Gollihur

Mark Gollihur Supporting Member

Jul 19, 2000
    Gloucester County, NJ
    Chief Low-Frequency Facilitator, Gollihur Music LLC
    I'm sorry you had trouble. We've tried to make it as simple as possible, but with a string like Spirocores, there are so many different options for sets and single strings it's certainly a bit complex.

Just know that sets and singles are all on the same page. If you want a Spirocore Single string, go to the Spirocore page. It's there, and can be added to your cart with three clicks.

And free shipping. ;)
  5. Sponsored by:

6. damonsmith

May 10, 2006
    Houston, Tx
    String ordered, post edited. I had found it before on their site, but I guess I had not had enough coffee before posting that!
    Thanks everyone. My free Helicores went dead pretty fast. I have a Heli solo D and Weich E on now which fattens the low end while making all that arco stuff I do project with the solos on the top end. I may get a solo E/F# again but weich is cool for now. Sprios ARE the best but so expensive - it looks like singles & used are the way forward.
  7. I'll just add that I agree...Gollihur rules. I've received orders from than less than 24hrs from hitting "confirm order".