1. Welcome to TalkBass, the Premier Bass Player Community and Information Source. We've been uniting the Low End Since 1998!

We're glad you've found us. Register a 100% Free Account to post and unlock tons of features.

Senal SMH-1000 headphones for bass playing or others under $80

Discussion in 'Recording Gear and Equipment [BG]' started by bassista6, Dec 27, 2013.

1. bassista6

bassista6

I'm wondering if anyone has tried out the Senal SMH-1000 headphones? I've heard that they're basically copies of the Sony MDR-7506 and MDR-V6 headphones that get great reviews on this site. They're usually $89.99 but are on sale at bhphotovideo.com for $69.99 until the end of the month http://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/product/755659-REG/Senal_SMH_1000_STUDIO_MONITOR_HEADPHONES.html I would be using them for occasional quiet practice and some simple home recording. I'll probably only be using them 3 to 5 times a month, so I don't want to spend a ton of money. If anyone has used these for bass playing I would love to hear your opinion of them. Also if you have a better option for under $80 I'd be happy to hear it Thanks.