1. Welcome to TalkBass, the Premier Bass Player Community and Information Source. Register a FREE Account to post and unlock tons of features!

Setup in Stamford CT?

Discussion in 'Hardware, Setup & Repair [BG]' started by Colla10, Mar 1, 2014.

1. Colla10

Colla10

Nov 8, 2006
    CT
    I am badly in need of a setup on 2 basses and good ol' Connecticut Music has a backlog (?) of over 1 month. Anybody knows of another good setup place in the area?

2. Hmm. 76 views and no replies. I'll give it a shot.

Google is your friend. I considered linking to lmgtfy but that's kind of smart a$$y. I Googled "guitar repair Stamford Connecticut" and a boatload of results popped up. One was for a thread in this sub forum asking the same question. I read no further.

If I were in your shoes, I'd Google, then read reviews, then go to one or two selected places based on the reviews and check them out.

Then I'd watch (if I could) while they performed such setup so I could save a little money and do it myself next time.

Good luck!

3. Sponsored by:

to hide this ad and more.
  4. Colla10

Colla10

Nov 8, 2006
    CT
    Thanks immigrant. I guess I had such a bad experience with a setup job gone wrong that now I leave it to guys who do this day in and day out and are reliable.

And yes, google is your friend…

Thanks.

5. ^^
    Sometimes TB gives me a warm, fuzzy feeling. That there is brotherly love on a TB level.

:hyper:

6. SteveV74

SteveV74

Jul 24, 2012
    Newton,KS
    Im from CT, try Bankos in Ansonia, or Springmeyer in Watertown

7. dougjwray

dougjwray

Jul 20, 2005
  8. SteveV74

SteveV74

Jul 24, 2012