1. Classifieds Rules, Usage Agreement, and FAQ

A Supporting membership is required to post items for sale in the classifieds

New posts to classifieds threads will only bump the thread once every 24 hours. Posts made before 24 hours since the last bump, will not bump the thread.

Several Basses for Sale

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by SaucyJackBass, Feb 15, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SaucyJackBass

SaucyJackBass Supporting Member

****** Closing the thread. Sold the Lakland Hollowbody and Traben. Going to take the 6 to another thread. If you interested in the fretless basses let me know, but going to try to sell those local since playing them is the key to understanding their value. ******

Like many of you I have a problem that I can't seem to tame, so I tend to have many more basses than I play. I need to thin the herd a little just for my sanity.

Probably looking to move 2 (or at most 3) of the below. Getting rid of a bass is so much harder than buying.

Starting with 2 Fretless Basses. A Lakland 4402 lined Fretless strung with TI flats. Bass is awesome and the lined fretless board sounds fantastic. The second is a Warwick Corvette Standard passive fretless.

Lackland 1.jpg

Lackland 2.jpg

Both Basses are in great shape and I have sold some awesome fretless items to keep these two. But I do have another fretless that gets most of my time so need to move one of these. $850 shipped for the Lakland. $775 shipped for the Warwick. I'll take paypal but not credit card, direct deposit.
  2. SaucyJackBass

I guess I need to post images in other posts
    warwick1.JPG

warwick2.JPG
  3. SaucyJackBass

*** SALE PENDING FOR THE HOLLOWBODY ***

Next Up is a Lakland Skyline Hollowbody. This Bass has some wear. It was just professionally setup and has been used for recording only (I'm not the first owner, but I've never gigged it). $700 Shipped (breaks my heart).

hollow1.jpg

hollow2.jpg
  4. SaucyJackBass

Next a Traben Chaos 4. For an inexpensive bass, this sucker rocks. Have used it for Cover shows, originals, and it stands toe-to-toe with basses 5 times as expensive. A really nice bass, also just professionally set up. $425 shipped.

Traben.jpg

Traben Neck.jpg
  5. Register to disable this ad
  6. SaucyJackBass

And lastly the bass that is the most fun, but I just don't get to play it. A Spector Legend Classic 6-String with Gold Hardware.

6 String 2.jpg

6 String Neck.jpg

$525 Shipped.
  7. thedude77md

thedude77md Supporting Member

PM re: the Lakland
  8. SaucyJackBass

Must have priced the Hollowbody too low because I have a possible deal pending. Will update as I know more.
  9. tmoney61092

tmoney61092

Killer deal on that Hollowbody!
  10. SaucyJackBass

Hollowbody gone, who is up for a fretless. That Lakland is amazing. And the Warwick is gorgeous.

Looking to sell 1 of the 2.
  11. SaucyJackBass

Bumping to shout out the 6-String Spector. It's way down the list but a blast to play. Great entry level 6 string for those that wanted to play B-C.
  12. SaucyJackBass

Traben is probably gone, will know tomorrow.

That leaves an awesome fretless pair and an amazing 6 string.

First of the 3 to go closes the thread.
  13. SaucyJackBass

Spector 6 String bump. If you have always wanted to play a 6, here is an amazing bass for an entry level price.

Make me an offer.
  14. SaucyJackBass

Deal for the Traben fell through. 4 basses to pick from. One must be right for you :)
  15. SaucyJackBass

I plan on closing the thread tomorrow and dealing with these individually. If any one has any interest ping me now.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.