1. Welcome to TalkBass 2014! If you're new here, we just went through a major site upgrade. Please post all concerns and bugs to the Forum Usage Issues forum. We will be monitoring that forum. Thank you for all of your feedback.

The TalkBass iphone/android app is NOT WORKING currently. We're working on it. Tapatalk IS working, so if you need to use an app, use Tapatalk. Try using your browser though - TalkBass is now 100% responsive to your phone/tablet screen size ;)

Please read the TalkBass 2014 FAQ for lots of great info on the new software.

Several Mens Jackets/Coats and shoes- Barely Worn

Discussion in 'For Sale: Other Stuff (Not bass related)' started by Franz Jr., Jan 7, 2014.

1. Franz Jr.

Franz Jr. Supporting Member

Rating - 100%
    116   0   0

So this is pretty non-bass related but here we go. I have several really nice jackets/coats and a pair of shoes that I want to get rid of.

1. Express Mens Peacoat (Medium)- Only worn 2 to 3 times then put away in the closet. Like new, no rips, stains or tears. $45 shipped in the lower 48.

2. Banana Republic Light Khaki jacket (large)- great for fall days, no rips, stains or tears. Only worn a few times, like new. $25 shipped in the lower 48

[DEL]3. Brand New and Never worn Prana Rhody jacket from REI (Large). Perfect condition, with tags attached. $35 shipped in the lower 48[/DEL] SOLD!!!!

[DEL]4. Hawkins McGill Khaki Military style jacket (Large) from Urban Outfitters. Worn only a handful of times. No rips, stains or tears. $30 shipped in the lower 48[/DEL] SOLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[DEL]5. Crevo Men's Slip On Camouflage Shoes - Size 11. Brand New with tags, no box. $30 shipped in the lower 48 SOLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    [/DEL]
    For reference I am 5'11 and 170lbs. These jackets fit me just fine. First two pics are of the Express Peacoat and Banana Jacket.

Please let me know if you have any interest. I can provide more pics of each item as well. I just donated 4 bags of clothing to Goodwill, these were too nice to just give away so I figured I put towards Grad school loans.

Attached Files:

• e1.jpeg
      e1.jpeg
      File size:
      24.9 KB
      Views:
    • br3.jpeg
      br3.jpeg
      File size:
      36.6 KB
      Views:
  2. Franz Jr.