Several Mens Jackets/Coats and shoes- Barely Worn

Discussion in 'For Sale: Other Stuff (Not bass related)' started by Franz Jr., Jan 7, 2014.

1. Franz Jr.

Franz Jr. Supporting Member

So this is pretty non-bass related but here we go. I have several really nice jackets/coats and a pair of shoes that I want to get rid of.

1. Express Mens Peacoat (Medium)- Only worn 2 to 3 times then put away in the closet. Like new, no rips, stains or tears. $45 shipped in the lower 48.

2. Banana Republic Light Khaki jacket (large)- great for fall days, no rips, stains or tears. Only worn a few times, like new. $25 shipped in the lower 48

[DEL]3. Brand New and Never worn Prana Rhody jacket from REI (Large). Perfect condition, with tags attached. $35 shipped in the lower 48[/DEL] SOLD!!!!

[DEL]4. Hawkins McGill Khaki Military style jacket (Large) from Urban Outfitters. Worn only a handful of times. No rips, stains or tears. $30 shipped in the lower 48[/DEL] SOLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[DEL]5. Crevo Men's Slip On Camouflage Shoes - Size 11. Brand New with tags, no box. $30 shipped in the lower 48 SOLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    [/DEL]
    For reference I am 5'11 and 170lbs. These jackets fit me just fine. First two pics are of the Express Peacoat and Banana Jacket.

Please let me know if you have any interest. I can provide more pics of each item as well. I just donated 4 bags of clothing to Goodwill, these were too nice to just give away so I figured I put towards Grad school loans.

Attached Files:

• e1.jpeg
      e1.jpeg
      File size:
      24.9 KB
      Views:
    • br3.jpeg
      br3.jpeg
      File size:
      36.6 KB
      Views:
  2. Franz Jr.