seymour duncan 3 band preamp and music man 5 string pick up

Discussion in 'Pickups & Electronics [BG]' started by ilustre, Mar 17, 2012.

1. ilustre

ilustre Supporting Member

Hey guys I am selling this preamp along with the pick ups that came with a warrior bas I bought, they sound great and not much used but i am installing the original pre amp to my warrior.
    seymour duncan stc-3a, 3 band pre amp for active pickups, with four pots: volume with slap switch push-pull,blend, mid, and treble/bass stack $75.00 shipped
    seymour duncan basslines sj5-3b 5 string quarter pounder for jazz bass pickup $45 shipped
    seymour duncan basslines smb 5a alnico magnet direct pickup for 5 string music man bass $45 shipped

Attached Files:

2. ilustre

one more picture!

Attached Files:

3. ilustre

4. Daniel Herd

Daniel Herd

Yo, this is Daniel and I am interested in your SD guts for either my OLP 5 String Music Man Copy or a Vintage Modulus Quantum 5 String Bass with dull Bartolinis in it's belly!

I want the MM growl in my Modulus but fear that it may be too much work and $s to do the conversion. So, I may drop the guts into my OLP. In either case, as long as your gear is in good condition, it sounds like a buy that I can't refuse!

Hit me back and tell me how old the electronics and pickups are and what do you mean by "not used much?" Would you consider just selling the 3band and SMB 5A pickup...it is Alnico right?

What a great Christmas present to myself! Ho ho ho!:cool:

Thanks,
    Daniel

5. Register to disable this ad
  6. tylerwylie

tylerwylie Supporting Member

7. ilustre

sorry, this sold long time ago, but I could not close it, I don't know why!