1. Welcome to TalkBass 2014! If you're new here, we just went through a major site upgrade. Please post all concerns and bugs to the Forum Usage Issues forum. We will be monitoring that forum. Thank you for all of your feedback.

The TB Android app is working, you may need to uninstall/reinstall. The iPhone app is now updated and should work after you upgrade. TalkBass is responsive to any screen size, so we recommend using your mobile browser for full functionality.

Please read the TalkBass 2014 FAQ for lots of great info on the new software.

SF bay area band needs bassist

Discussion in 'Wanted: Bass Players' started by AEckardt, Sep 29, 2011.

1. AEckardt

AEckardt

0   0   0

We're from the San Francisco bay area looking for an experienced, professional bassist in their 20s who can dedicate time to a band. We will be practicing at least once a week in Pleasanton and playing shows often. We have a 7 song EP out, 2 music videos, recently played a date on Warped Tour in the LA area and have had one of our tracks played the last few weekends on the SF radio station LIVE 105. You can listen to our stuff and watch our music videos at the links below

The Growing Room - BandPage | Facebook

The Growing Room - Long Gone - OFFICIAL VIDEO (EP available on iTunes!) - YouTube

The Growing Room - My Goodbye - OFFICIAL VIDEO (new EP now on iTunes!) - YouTube

If you're interested please send an e-mail to aaronsoundz@yahoo.com
  2. JINGLES

JINGLES

0   0   0

Disclosures:
    BASS:JJ
    SOUND LIKE GOOD SOUL TO ME,AND THATS VERY GOOD.I PLAY PRO BASS,BUT I AM OUT OF MY 20'S.PLUS I WOULD HAVE TO TRAVEL.SEE YA JJ JOHNSON.MN.218-281-3553
  3. MrLenny1

MrLenny1

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Great tunes & playing.
    Good luck with a bassist.
    Keep it going, you are really on a good approach.
  4. Ebelow

Ebelow Supporting Member

Rating - 100%
    72   0   0

you guys sound great, unfortunately I am not in my twenties :crying: good luck!
  5. DeadHeadSF

DeadHeadSF

0   0   0

I guess looks matter more than substance...
  6. turingtest

turingtest

0   0   0

Another 'boy band'. Wonder whose clothing line they are endorsing?
  7. bassistjoe93

bassistjoe93 Supporting Member

Rating - 100%
    28   0   0

If you were in Atlanta, I'd hit yall up in a heartbeat. Yalls stuff is pretty catchy and well done. Good luck!
  8. Federighi

Federighi

Rating - 100%
    14   0   0

This post & subsequently band are a joke!

I responded via email & heard nothing back; even though I fulfill their requirements listed in the post. No wonder they've been looking for a year, maybe two on Craigslist.

DeadheadSF & turingtest have got the idea. The Growing Room blows.