1. Welcome to TalkBass 2014! If you're new here, we just went through a major site upgrade. Please post all concerns and bugs to the Forum Usage Issues forum. We will be monitoring that forum. Thank you for all of your feedback.

The TB Android app is working, you may need to uninstall/reinstall. The iPhone app is now updated and should work after you upgrade. TalkBass is responsive to any screen size, so we recommend using your mobile browser for full functionality.

Please read the TalkBass 2014 FAQ for lots of great info on the new software.

[sfx], Cave, Xotic, Colorsound clone

Discussion in 'For Sale: Effects and Pedals' started by caeman, Jan 18, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. caeman

caeman The Root Master Supporting Member

Rating - 100%
    28   0   0

FOR SALE

Vintage Base Ball season is about to begin and I need a new uniform. Aside from pimping myself out as a gigolo to cougars and foxes (which my wife would frown upon), it is time to reduce the pedal count. Hand-made vintage uniforms aren't free and cannot be found at your local Wal-Mart. :)

All prices are paypal'd and shipped to the 48-state. Other destinations negotiable.

Regarding trades: Mostly, I am looking for cash, but I do have a weakness for Guyatone pedals. The old micro line that is MIJ. I currently have the FL3 and MD3. I have had the ST2. Looking to get the other modulations and dirts.

-> Colorsound Overdriver clone, $45 *sold*

-> Xotic X-Blender, $110 *sold*
  2. caeman

Rating - 100%
    28   0   0

Updated the ad. The Colorsound Overdriver has a buyer. The Cave pedals are purely for trade only.

Otherwise, feel free to make a reasonable counter-offer if you disagree with the prices or have other ideas for trades and cash combined. I try to be easy going, because you never know what gem you may come across.
  3. caeman

Rating - 100%
    28   0   0

Price lowered on the X-Blender bump.

The Blower Fan in the wife's car just died and the cash has to come from somewhere...stupid end-of-pay-period-money-shortage. :(
  4. FilterFunk

FilterFunk

Rating - 100%
    28   0   0

PM sent re the X-Blender. Can't resist that price!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.