[sfx], Cave, Xotic, Colorsound clone

Discussion in 'For Sale: Effects and Pedals' started by caeman, Jan 18, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. caeman

caeman The Root Master Supporting Member

FOR SALE

Vintage Base Ball season is about to begin and I need a new uniform. Aside from pimping myself out as a gigolo to cougars and foxes (which my wife would frown upon), it is time to reduce the pedal count. Hand-made vintage uniforms aren't free and cannot be found at your local Wal-Mart. :)

All prices are paypal'd and shipped to the 48-state. Other destinations negotiable.

Regarding trades: Mostly, I am looking for cash, but I do have a weakness for Guyatone pedals. The old micro line that is MIJ. I currently have the FL3 and MD3. I have had the ST2. Looking to get the other modulations and dirts.

-> Colorsound Overdriver clone, $45 *sold*

-> Xotic X-Blender, $110 *sold*
  2. caeman

Updated the ad. The Colorsound Overdriver has a buyer. The Cave pedals are purely for trade only.

Otherwise, feel free to make a reasonable counter-offer if you disagree with the prices or have other ideas for trades and cash combined. I try to be easy going, because you never know what gem you may come across.
  3. caeman

Price lowered on the X-Blender bump.

The Blower Fan in the wife's car just died and the cash has to come from somewhere...stupid end-of-pay-period-money-shortage. :(
  4. FilterFunk

FilterFunk

PM sent re the X-Blender. Can't resist that price!
  5. Register to disable this ad

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.