1. A Supporting membership is required to post items for sale in the classifieds

2. Welcome to TalkBass, the Premier Bass Player Community and Information Source. We've been uniting the Low End Since 1998!

We're glad you've found us. Register a 100% Free Account to post and unlock tons of features.
  3. Please Read:Classifieds Rules, Usage Agreement, and FAQ for info on bumping, marking SOLD, and more.

***** [sfx] Sounds Microthumpinator******

Discussion in 'For Sale: Effects and Pedals' started by SirMjac28, Dec 14, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SirMjac28

SirMjac28 Patiently Waiting For The Next British Invasion Gold Supporting Member

[sfx] Sounds Microthumpinator

The Micro Thumpinator is the compact version of the Thumpinator. It has same filter of its big brother with unbalanced nput/output as the Thumpinator, the Micro Thumpinator accepts instrument and line level signals. It can be used between preamplifier and amplifier or between bass and amplifier or anywhere in the effect chain.

"Hi Max,

Just writing to you to give you my first impressions on the Micro Thumpinator. Got it Saturday morning, put it on my pedal board straight away and used it that same night. Man... How did I live without this little device for so long? I mean, I used to have the filter switches on my QSC power amp but, don't know why, they didn't work as well as the MT. I'm putting the MT first thing on my signal chain followed by my Aguilar TLC comp. Best combination ever. The compressor works better now, all the other effects (drive, octave and envelope filters) also respond better. Never loved my Bass Balls and my Bass Synth Wah so much. And, without any effects, just the MT and the compressor, I got the punchier P-Bass sound ever now. The drummer I play with, who's a good friend of mine and also a wicked sound engineer, came straight to me after the first set and made huge compliments on my sound. Like how he never heard my bass so clear in the mix and how great it sounded. I showed him the little fella and he was impressed. We did a little A-B'ing after the gig (with and without MT) and what a difference it makes. I was about to change my strings because my E was sounding a bit dull. Not anymore... My E string is back to life. This little thing is magical man. I'm glad I bumped into it and into SFX. Will be getting more stuff from you soon.
    "

This wonderful and invaluable tool can be had for $165.00 carefully boxed and shipped Priority USPS with tracking to the CONUS and Canada brand new they are $232.00 plus shipping from the U.K get this one at a great price I'm only selling this because I finally got a rare pedal I have been chasing for years I will be replacing this very soon Max at [sfx] Sounds is one of the nicest persons to work with his pedals are incredible I have another one of his pedals the AY2 and it is wonderful.

No Trades at this time Thank You

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

More information: http://www.sfxsound.co.uk/mainpage.asp?page=micro_thumpinator

You Tube :

2. BigDBass

BigDBass PWIYB! Supporting Member

Media:
  3. SirMjac28

SirMjac28 Patiently Waiting For The Next British Invasion Gold Supporting Member

And she is gone thanks Dan

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.