1. Classifieds Rules, Usage Agreement, and FAQ

A Supporting membership is required to post items for sale in the classifieds

New posts to classifieds threads will only bump the thread once every 24 hours. Posts made before 24 hours since the last bump, will not bump the thread.

SGD Neo MM/J Pickups Music Man & Jazzbucker 4 String

Discussion in 'For Sale: Accessories' started by mmbongo, Jan 1, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mmbongo

mmbongo I like turtles. Supporting Member

Been wanting to experience the sheer badassery of SGD Neo pickups, but are afraid of the very long wait times? Well here you go!

We have here a Neo MM and a Neo Jazzbucker (neck position). Both of course are 4 conductor and can be wired in series, single, or parallel...yes, even the Jazzbucker! Both are dual coil side by side blade humbuckers so noise and string spacings are of no concern. Fits standard J/MM routes, so get your Lakland 44-02, 44-94, Warwick Jazzman, Brubaker Brute, or your other favorite J/MM bass ready for the next level :)

Both pickups have been used and show normal wear. Don't expect factory fresh, plus SGD's all have that handmade look to them. The MM was purchased new from SGD earlier this year. The Jazzbucker also was purchased from David, but it's an older style with the SGD logo etched into the cover. David also soldered an extension wire onto it before shipment. Functions like a new pickup though.

$80 for the Jazzbucker. MM Pickup SOLD!

Shipping and Paypal included, will ship only to the USA.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
  2. mmbongo

May consider trades for interesting pedals. No Boss/Digitech type stuff though.
  3. mmbongo

Go Buckeyes!
  4. Substandard

Substandard Supporting Member

Interested in the jazz... What is the width on that?
  5. Register to disable this ad
  6. mmbongo

The Jazzbucker is regular neck width...3.6". Fits in my Lakland 44-02 and my Warwick Streamer like a glove :)
  7. bassgod0dmw

bassgod0dmw Supporting Member

I'll take the MM pickup, I'll PM you a little later if that's okay. Shoot me your PayPal if you like...
  8. mmbongo

MM Sold!

Jazzbucker is being held for a buyer until he can measure to see if it will fit in his bass, if you want to get in line for it please let me know in case it won't fit for him!
  9. reddog

reddog Supporting Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.