1. A Supporting membership is required to post items for sale in the classifieds

2. Welcome to TalkBass, the Premier Bass Player Community and Information Source. We've been uniting the Low End Since 1998!

We're glad you've found us. Register a 100% Free Account to post and unlock tons of features.
  3. Please Read:Classifieds Rules, Usage Agreement, and FAQ for info on bumping, marking SOLD, and more.

SGD Series 4 Sidewinders (MM Deep/Wide Set)

Discussion in 'For Sale: Accessories' started by Bullitt5135, Sep 7, 2013.

1. Bullitt5135

Bullitt5135

$160 [DEL]$175[/DEL] shipped CONUS. If you've read through the SGD thread, you already know these are fantastic pickups. I've decided to sell them just to free up some cash for another project. (The bass they're in now doesn't see much playing time because it's a long-scale and a bit heavy.)

"Deep" neck pickup, "wide" bridge pickup. Very light use, with a couple very light scratches from the strings. I can take more pics if you need 'em, but I wanted to keep the bass playable until I had some serious interest in the pups.

From the SGD website:
    Single coil clarity with no noise. Extended highs. Clear, transparent and defined. Moderate output passive, also works great with any preamp.

SW4-M4 (Music Man size) soapbar. Dimensions are 1.5" X 1.9".

The pickups feature blade pole pieces for any string spacing up to 2.95" (75mm). All pickups are fully shielded for noise free operation, and cast in epoxy resin for durability and to prevent feedback.

Pickups feature 2 conductor (+ shield) wiring.

These pickups were designed to emulate the tone of Lane Poor pickups with a very natural tone, but also do a great vintage J bass tone.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Bullitt5135

Bullitt5135

Hump day - bump day. Still available.

3. Bullitt5135

Bullitt5135

4. Bullitt5135

Bullitt5135

Bump - Price dropped to $160 shipped CONUS.

5. Register to disable this ad
  6. Bullitt5135

Bullitt5135

TTT

Ready for immediate shipping!

7. Bullitt5135

Bullitt5135

Bump. I never did sell these. I'm also willing to trade for some G&L MFD pickups.