1. Welcome to TalkBass, the Premier Bass Player Community and Information Source. We've been uniting the Low End Since 1998!

We're glad you've found us. Register a 100% Free Account to post and unlock tons of features.

'SHAPE SHIFTING TECHNIQUE' - With Scott Devine

Discussion in 'General Instruction [BG]' started by devine, Feb 6, 2013.

1. devine

devine

Hey guys it's been aaaages since I posted any new lessons (6 weeks - that's a record for me!) - well here's the good news… The reason for this, is I've been writing and recording loads of new lessons for this year. Seriously - ScottsBassLessons will be releasing more lessons this year than I've ever released before! I'm soooo excited about you guys checking them out :)

Anyway… enough rambling!...

Have you ever heard of 'Shape Shifting'? If you haven't you need to check this out...

Let's face it... playing over chord changes can be tough!*It's hard enough when there's only one chord, but when there's multiple chords to deal with it can really make you start to sweat...

Well in this brand new video lesson I've recorded you're going to learn a great trick to help you deal with this common problem... it will also make you sound like an instant BAD ASS because you'll be hitting a lot of sexy notes without even trying!*

Lets start 'Shape Shifting' >>>*Brand New Video Lesson.

Over and out,

Scott.

2. 77 StingRayBass

77 StingRayBass

3. bassinplace

bassinplace

I've got it saved on my yt list and looking forward to watching it first chance I get! Thanks! :) :bassist: