1. Welcome to TalkBass 2014! If you're new here, we just went through a major site upgrade. Please post all concerns and bugs to the Forum Usage Issues forum. We will be monitoring that forum. Thank you for all of your feedback.

The TB Android app is working, you may need to uninstall/reinstall. The iPhone app is now updated and should work after you upgrade. TalkBass is responsive to any screen size, so we recommend using your mobile browser for full functionality.

Please read the TalkBass 2014 FAQ for lots of great info on the new software.

Share you pedals' sounds!!

Discussion in 'Effects [BG]' started by ilansgroove, Feb 12, 2014.

1. ilansgroove

ilansgroove

i've already posted this in a different thread, but i think it deserves a thread of its own ....
    we've all seen all your pedals ... lets hear them!!!!

I'll start....

first up is my clean sound with some finger style and slap, and by clean, i mean Aguilar TLC compressor and Tech 21 Bass Driver DI , both of them are always ON

next up , the Microtubes B3K ... sweet overdrive
    then the B3K with some MXR bass octave delux M288 in parallel (i always use it in parallel so that the octaver will always be clean)

next... 3Leaf Audio , You're Doom ... what a great fuzz sound !!!

next, with that fuzz still ON, here's 3 Leaf audio Wonderlove (heheheh as i write i realize i did record the wonerlove by itself , but you all know how an envelope filter sounds like )

now my attempt to get a MOOG like sound... the 3Leaf Audio You're Doom with Wonderlove and the MXR octaver in parallel and playing muted strings ... love it !!!

here come the Source Audio Orbital Modulator
    1st preset is the Vibe phaser
    2nd is the RES 1

next up, you're doom with the vibe phase
    then the same with MXR octaver

last ... you're doom with RES 1 of the
    orbital Modulaor followed by the same thing with some MXR octaver

by the way ... it's a MusicMan Stingray
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 16, 2014