1. Welcome to TalkBass, the Premier Bass Player Community and Information Source. We've been uniting the Low End Since 1998!

We're glad you've found us. Register a 100% Free Account to post and unlock tons of features.

Share your SoundCloud!

Discussion in 'Recordings [BG]' started by TheEndIsNYE, May 8, 2012.

1. TheEndIsNYE

TheEndIsNYE

For those who are SoundCloud users, please share your material on here! I'd love to hear other people's recordings and willing to share mine. If you are interested, here is mine: http://soundcloud.com/anye1

My stuff isn't the best, but I hope you guys find it decent.

2. Passinwind

Passinwind Charlie Escher Supporting Member

3. TheEndIsNYE

TheEndIsNYE

4. Passinwind

Passinwind Charlie Escher Supporting Member

There have been quite a few others, they all seem to wither away after a while. ;)

5. Register to disable this ad
  6. TheEndIsNYE

TheEndIsNYE

I hope this forum gathers a decent crowd! :) Thanks for being apart of it.

7. JimB52

JimB52 User Gold Supporting Member

Here's one an original - The bass was played to a click track, so that will be redone now that there are drums to play off. I used a Lakland Decade direct into the board. The vocals are just a guide track. She has a big voice, and will really rip on this song. The drummer was hired to play on this and a few other tracks. The guitar solo is pretty sweet. We hope to have it finished in a week or two, then on to mastering. Any input is welcome.

http://soundcloud.com/mamasan-band/02-come-to-your-senses-march-3

8. Isaac_Bear

Isaac_Bear

9. Barkless Dog

Barkless Dog Barkless to a point

10. Structure5

Structure5

11. Nev375

Nev375

On the rare occasions this is played live, I use the 12 string bass throughout and isolate the bass notes in the 1st half by playing upstrokes. I just used the 4 string in the studio for the sake of simplicity. On the second half, the 12 string is arpeggiating all the background chords, so I commit the sin of leaving the drummer to hold the groove by himself. :bag:

I should have something else to post in a day or two.

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 16, 2014
  12. BelleNoireBass

BelleNoireBass

I know you probably want me to put up my band or some bass playing clips or something, but here's all my original electro, house, and dubstep.

http://soundcloud.com/dswish

And here's one song from my band, we're going in to re-record this and 5 others for our EP starting with the drums tomorrow, can't wait!

13. JimB52

JimB52 User Gold Supporting Member

Some really good work from everyone. Issac Bear - very impressive.

14. ShowKing

ShowKing

15. peddles

peddles

I've followed a lot of ya! I'll probably get to listening to some stuff on saturday. I usually sit down and clean/work on art to music and I usually just let the pages play.

Here is my sound cloud, there is only a few real songs on there of my band. Just a two piece, a lot of it is me on bass and my brother on drums but sometimes I play guitar. It's a mix of rock, noise rock, and just straight up good jams. Maybe some doom too :p. We love to improvise but there are some structured songs too.
    http://soundcloud.com/chickennugget

16. Moloch666

Moloch666

17. Nev375

Nev375

Me getting crazy with the doublestops and rocking out with a friend of mines cello composition (sequenced).

18. TheEndIsNYE

TheEndIsNYE

Wow, you all have some awesome material! I'll be following you all. And if you'd like, follow me in return. :) Also, let me know what you think my stuff. A lot of it's kinda messing around, but there are few compositions in the works. The ones with actual titles are actual pieces in the works. Unfortunately, some of my songs' quality isn't so great since half of them were using a blown out guitar amp. :\ There are a few where I used a bass amp, but that was just borrowed. I'm hoping to get a bass amp of my own soon. And one last thing: All my stuff is recorded with a regular computer mic.

19. bass_study

bass_study

Wow you guys all got nice works. mine is just use a zoom H2 recorded my chords with a drum machine, then I save it in my computer and play it through my crappy computer speakers. After that I jammed over it and recorded with H2 again. It is very raw and far from decent.

I will move to a new studio and hope will be able to do some decent thing.

20. cheapbasslovin

cheapbasslovin

21. Moloch666

Moloch666

Thanks for the follow man!