1. Welcome to TalkBass, the Premier Bass Player Community and Information Source. We've been uniting the Low End Since 1998!

We're glad you've found us. Register a 100% Free Account to post and unlock tons of features.
  2. Search results may return 0 or few results. We are currently rebuilding the search index, may take a couple hours. Thank you for your patience!

sharing is caring -new rec.

Discussion in 'Recordings [BG]' started by abemo, Dec 27, 2012.

1. abemo

abemo

Hey everybody, my band recently finished an ep, did all the recording ourselves, just wanted to get some feedback on the first song we threw online, let me know what you all think.

Thanks

www.reverbnation.com/tick303music

2. AuntieBeeb

AuntieBeeb

That's rather good, that. Personally I found the odd-meter riffs (and to an extent your vocalist) reminded me of Soundgarden. And Black Sabbath, a little.

3. abemo

abemo

Thanks, both of those, along with zep, are huge influences.

4. ChloroPhil315

ChloroPhil315

I really like it! Its refreshing to hear some new music with those bluesy rock guitar riffs. I did have some trouble hearing the bass but it may just be me.

5. Register to disable this ad
  6. RedMoses

RedMoses Supporting Member

Pretty cool, you guys def have a mix of familiar yet unique.

Drums sound great! Vocals need to be more prominent, give us some more Bass booty.

All in all, great job!

7. abemo

abemo

Thanks for the feedback everyone, talked to my guitarist and drummer last night, might make a few mix adjustments before a full release, thanks again for the input.