1. Classifieds Rules, Usage Agreement, and FAQ

A Supporting membership is required to post items for sale in the classifieds

New posts to classifieds threads will only bump the thread once every 24 hours. Posts made before 24 hours since the last bump, will not bump the thread.

Shine RK2000NT (4001) ricky style black UK

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by neilotudor42, Dec 15, 2012.

1. neilotudor42

neilotudor42

An "almost" copy of the famous 4001 bass for sale.
    Highly regarded, please see the review here from "Performing Musician" magazine a couple years ago...prob the best playing version you can get to the orig article..

http://www.performing-musician.com/pm/may09/articles/shinerk2000nt.htm

review conclusion here:

I like the Shine range a lot and use their six-string bass regularly on gigs. The RK2000NT represents the higher end of their always-affordable range, and overall it succeeds just about every way in recreating the vibe and playing experience of a classic Rickenbacker 4001 bass.
    It looks (headstock apart, but who’s carping?) authentic in the main and is a delight to play, being light, perfectly balanced, with a resonant neck and body and an excellent set of electrics that give the sounds you know and love. Yes, it’s a copy, but it does the job with the customary Shine aplomb. And in these cash-strapped times, who could ask for more?

please e mail me, and I will send pics by return, my e mail is

neilo.tudor@ntlworld.com

Perfect condition,, no scratches or dings...

black hard case..
    this is a right hand bass..

Payment by paypal.. or a pick up with cash if your in the North West UK, Merseyside area

£365.00

thank you