I'm gassssing for a micro head--- something light portable and powerful. I'm leary of getting rid of my GK 1001 RB MKII as it is a more traditional/conventional head and I'm not sure how durable the micro heads are. However, money is a factor to me. If I sell my head I can easily get a good micro head. If I decide to keep it, my purchase may be delayed by 2 months or so. I'm in a quandary!!!! Advice please!!!!!!!!!! Is it better to be patient, and keep the GK and pick-up a smaller head, or could I safely buy a microhead with little regrets in term of reliability, durability, and performance.