1. Welcome to TalkBass 2014! If you're new here, we just went through a major site upgrade. Please post all concerns and bugs to the Forum Usage Issues forum. We will be monitoring that forum. Thank you for all of your feedback.

The TB Android app is working, you may need to uninstall/reinstall. The iPhone app is now updated and should work after you upgrade. TalkBass is responsive to any screen size, so we recommend using your mobile browser for full functionality.

Please read the TalkBass 2014 FAQ for lots of great info on the new software.

Shure Beta SM58A and SM57

Discussion in 'For Sale: Other Stuff (Not bass related)' started by adam on bass, Jan 26, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. adam on bass

adam on bass Supporting Member

Rating - 100%
    48   0   0

Disclosures:
    Endorsing Artist: Spector, Aguilar, EMG and D'Addario
    I have two Shure mics (not fakes purchased from Sweetwater):

Beta SM58A - Pristine condition, great sounding vocal mic. Only used it a handful of times and works perfectly. Not doing many live shows anymore, not enough to warrant having this mic. Comes with original box, all the stuff that came in the box including mic holder, adapter, cable wrap, bag, sticker, warranty card (not filled out) and other stuff. Purchased in August of last year. $110 shipped

SM57 - In great shape, used for my guitarists cab, he was in no shape to purchase a mic so I stepped up and helped out. I am no longer affiliated with the band so I kept my mic. Purchased in August of last year. Comes with bag and I may have the box somewhere. $60 shipped

Attached Files:

2. Nomad5

Nomad5 Supporting Member

Rating - 100%
    22   0   0

PM Sent my good man!
  3. Nomad5

Nomad5 Supporting Member

Rating - 100%
    22   0   0

Thanks - just need payment info. Sent another PM.

Cheers.
  4. adam on bass

Rating - 100%
    48   0   0

Disclosures:
    Endorsing Artist: Spector, Aguilar, EMG and D'Addario
    both are pending
  5. adam on bass

Rating - 100%
    48   0   0