Shure Mics...Beta58a, Beta87c, and Beta 58a wireless

Discussion in 'For Sale: Other Stuff (Not bass related)' started by Tomis17, Nov 25, 2012.

1. Tomis17

Tomis17 Supporting Member

Okay I have some mics that I am looking to sell. I'm sure you know about them already but these are great mics.

Four (4) Beta 58A They are in great condition and they sound great! Features: Frequency response tailored for vocals, with brightened midrange and bass roll-off to control proximity effect. Uniform supercardioid pattern for high gain before feedback and superior rejection of off–axis sound. Neodymium magnet for high signal–to–noise output. Hardened steel mesh grille that resists wear and abuse. Advanced pneumatic shock mount system that minimizes transmission of mechanical noise and vibration. Minimally effected by varying load impedance. Legendary Shure quality and reliability. Recommended for live vocals and podcast/voiceovers. Asking $120 shipped each Conus.
    I am firm on the price as these are like new condition. They will come with original box, manuals, pouch, and mic clips.

SOLD 3 OF THE BETA58A. I STILL HAVE ONE LEFT.

I also have a used Beat58A that I will sell. It's got some scuffs but still works great! That's the quality of Shure. Asking $100 shipped SOLD!!!.

[​IMG]

One (1) Shure Beta87 It is in good condition. Minor scuffs. Still works great. The Shure Beta 87 Microphone features the same superb accuracy, detail, and rich vocal production and its uniform cardioid polar pattern effectively rejects unwanted sounds. It also offers minimal off-axis tone coloration. A low-frequency roll-off compensates for proximity effect. A 3-stage pop filter minimizes breath noise. It features: Cardioid polar pattern, Low-frequency roll-off, Three-stage pop filter, and frequency response 50Hz-20kHz. ASKING $160 shipped conus.

[​IMG]

One (1) Shure PGX24/58A Wireless Mic System. It was barely used. It's in perfect condition. I will come in it's original box, carrying case, and manuals. This PGX24/Beta 58A Wireless System from the legacy of trusted Shure microphone options for wireless performance. The Beta 58A is a precision-engineered supercardioid dynamic microphone optimized for lead vocal applications. It is a high-output supercardioid dynamic vocal microphone designed for professional sound reinforcement and project studio recording. It has become a leading choice among vocalists and touring professionals worldwide. The Beta 58A maintains a true supercardioid pattern throughout its frequency range. The Beta 58A has a shaped frequency response that is ideal for close-up vocals. The superb performance of this microphone is not affected by rough handling because of its rugged construction, proven shock mount system, and hardened steel mesh grille.The transmitter features automatic setup, a multi-function LED Indicator (power, lockout, mute, low battery), and provides you with 8 hours of continuous use on 2 AA batteries. It gives you and your microphone a generous 200' (60m) operating range without losing audio quality. ASKING $350 shipped conus

2. john m

john m Supporting Member

Up for grabs:

AB Precedent 1100 amp (2 ohm stable)

Turbo sound 1-12 vocal monitors (the blue ones)
    low profile--- flat response-- excellent condition.

Aleses 31 band, analog stereo eq

3. Tomis17

Sorry, I'm cover in those areas.

4. Tomis17

I'm not gonna be too disappointed if these don't sell. These are great mics. They are in great condition. Great price considering the conditions.

5. Register to disable this ad
  6. Tomis17

Updated with pics.

7. Tomis17

Here are more some pics of the mics:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

The used mic is the one on the far right.

8. Tomis17

Sold 3 Beta58a. Now just one like new condition Beta58a left for $120 shipped. I also have a like new Beta87 for $160 shipped conus.

9. Tomis17

The used Beta58a is sold!

10. Tomis17

Bump. I still have the "like new" beta58a, beta 87, and pgx24/beta58a wireless.

11. Tomis17

12. Tomis17

13. Tomis17

14. Tomis17

Beta 87 Sold!

Still got a like new Beta 58A for sale. It's got original box, manual, pouch, and mic clip.