1. Welcome to TalkBass 2014! If you're new here, we just went through a major site upgrade. Please post all concerns and bugs to the Forum Usage Issues forum. We will be monitoring that forum. Thank you for all of your feedback.

The TalkBass iphone/android app is NOT WORKING currently. We're working on it. Tapatalk IS working, so if you need to use an app, use Tapatalk. Try using your browser though - TalkBass is now 100% responsive to your phone/tablet screen size ;)

Please read the TalkBass 2014 FAQ for lots of great info on the new software.

Shut up you face

Discussion in 'Recordings [BG]' started by chuck norriss, Nov 30, 2012.

1. chuck norriss

chuck norriss Supporting Member

http://youtu.be/sFacWGBJ_cs
    I haven't heard this song in a hundred years. True story: I was singing this wheni was a child while my mother had a guest over. That guest had two prodigies for kids while there I was singing shut up you face. My mother was embarrassed so after her guest left she beat me really badly. The end
  2. MrLenny1

MrLenny1

Wow, Mom was a tough critic.
    Whats a matta for you, shut up you face.
    That takes me back.
  3. Roscoe East

Roscoe East

That tune's right up there with

"C'e la luna, mezz'o mare,
    Mamma mia, mangia ugatz"

...at least in terms of receiving a beating for singing in Italian as a youth.
  4. elgecko

elgecko

Ah, I remember that from Dr. Demento!
  5. chuck norriss

chuck norriss Supporting Member

Was he on KLOS or KMET. You must remember KNAC then as well.
  6. elgecko

elgecko

I remember it from the Mighty MET days. I believe he went to KLOS afterwards.

I definitely remember KNAC and a whole slew of other rock stations that came and went on L.A. radio.