1. Welcome to TalkBass 2014! If you're new here, we just went through a major site upgrade. Please post all concerns and bugs to the Forum Usage Issues forum. We will be monitoring that forum. Thank you for all of your feedback.

The TB Android app is working, you may need to uninstall/reinstall. The iPhone app is now updated and should work after you upgrade. TalkBass is responsive to any screen size, so we recommend using your mobile browser for full functionality.

Please read the TalkBass 2014 FAQ for lots of great info on the new software.

Shuttlemax 12.2 with ampeg cab

Discussion in 'Amps [BG]' started by Bong23042001, Dec 18, 2013.

1. Bong23042001

Bong23042001

Dear all, I am new here and I hope anyone can answer my question.

Recently i want to purchase the shuttlemax 9.2 but the local dealer is out of stock and my friend sold me an shuttlemax 12.2 with incredibly low price.

The local dealer is also run out of genz benz cab too...and I always love ampeg cab. So I am wondering will heritage 410hlf a good match with the shuttlemax 12.2.

If not, do you another suggestion on the cab? Ampeg class 410? Hartke? SWR?

I need to buy the cab as soon as possible so please help me about that. Thanks everyone.
  2. JellinWellen

JellinWellen

Keep in mind the 410hlf heritage is designed for very low frequencies and is tuned so. The heritage 810 cab is more punchy/mid oriented. Keep those characteristics in mind as both are good cabs.
  3. B-string

B-string Supporting Member

Should work very well. Good thing you got the amp now, Genz-Benz it appears is being absorbed into Fender so existing stock is disappearing! You can still get service if needed from Fender or PM (Private Message) agedhorse here on TalkBass.

Welcome to TalkBass!
  4. Bong23042001

Bong23042001

Thank you very much for you guys. I also want a heritage 810, however the dealer here need 1 year to ship a 810 so I don't have any choice....