1. Welcome to TalkBass 2014! If you're new here, we just went through a major site upgrade. Please post all concerns and bugs to the Forum Usage Issues forum. We will be monitoring that forum. Thank you for all of your feedback.

The TB Android app is working, you may need to uninstall/reinstall. The iPhone app is now updated and should work after you upgrade. TalkBass is responsive to any screen size, so we recommend using your mobile browser for full functionality.

Please read the TalkBass 2014 FAQ for lots of great info on the new software.

Signal Chain Advice

Discussion in 'Effects [BG]' started by Lowdown9, Jan 9, 2013.

1. Lowdown9

Lowdown9

Hey Guys-Long time reader, 1st time poster. The band I was playing in for the last several years has fizzled out. I am getting back out there doing solo shows. My 'guitar' solos are usually based around short loops. I like to get some synthy stuff going with the FM4, but I think it will almost not track at all because of my signal chain set up. I am probably going to throw a compressor in there soon, but any advice would be tremendously appreciated! The chain is...

A/B Box(acoustic & bass)->Wah Pedal->Tuner->el Grande Fuzz->Line 6 FM4->DigiTech DL8 Delay/Looper->Amp
  2. CHILDISHGAMBINO

CHILDISHGAMBINO

I would set them up pretty much as you have but I would put the tuner first and the wah after the fuzz.
  3. Lowdown9

Lowdown9

I will give it a try. Thanks!