1. Welcome to TalkBass 2014! If you're new here, we just went through a major site upgrade. Please post all concerns and bugs to the Forum Usage Issues forum. We will be monitoring that forum. Thank you for all of your feedback.

The TalkBass iphone/android app is NOT WORKING currently. We're working on it. Tapatalk IS working, so if you need to use an app, use Tapatalk. Try using your browser though - TalkBass is now 100% responsive to your phone/tablet screen size ;)

Please read the TalkBass 2014 FAQ for lots of great info on the new software.

Similar to Morpheus Drop Tune Pedal?

Discussion in 'Effects [BG]' started by The_Perezident, Feb 7, 2014.

1. The_Perezident

The_Perezident

I've heard a lot of good things about the Morpheus drop tune pedal and I could get one,however they are discontinued as well as the company that makes it I believe. I dont want to by it for the reason that i wont be able to download the latest patches and all. Is there a similar pedal out there that can drop an octave and beyond?
  2. 4StringsEnough

4StringsEnough

I believe the Digitech Whammy DT contains the same circuitry as the Morpheus Droptune. Not sure if they licensed the technology or bought them out.