1. Welcome to TalkBass 2014! If you're new here, we just went through a major site upgrade. Please post all concerns and bugs to the Forum Usage Issues forum. We will be monitoring that forum. Thank you for all of your feedback.

The TB Android app is working, you may need to uninstall/reinstall. The iPhone app is now updated and should work after you upgrade. TalkBass is responsive to any screen size, so we recommend using your mobile browser for full functionality.

Please read the TalkBass 2014 FAQ for lots of great info on the new software.

simongpaez

Discussion in 'Feedback Forum' started by ElMon, Jul 12, 2005.

1. ElMon

ElMon Supporting Member

Rating - 100%
    88   0   0

I wanted to give props to simongpaez here at TB for a smooth trade. I gave up an MTD 535 for a beautiful, bootiful Sadowsky MV5 in 59burst, and even drove 7 hours to Houston from OKC to do it. Simon (see-monn) is very warm in person, and is relatively new to Talkbass. I predict, after meeting him in person, that he will be torturing the rest of you with future Sadowsky purchases. I got the best bass I've ever played.
  2. PolkaHero

PolkaHero Supporting Member

Rating - 100%
    24   0   0

Just bought a 2004 Fender American Jazz Deluxe from Simon. Definitely a great guy to buy from! Bass came shipped set up perfect and in mint condition. Thanks!
  3. boogiebass

boogiebass

Rating - 100%
    7   0   0

Bought a truly GREAT 535 from Simon. The deal was smooth as silk. A number one dude! A+++++
  4. lsu921

lsu921 Supporting Member

Rating - 100%
    79   0   0

Sold Simon my MTD 535.. He's a first class guy, and was a pleasure to work with.

PS. Enjoy that 535 Boogie.. I miss it! It's a good one.
  5. todd 4ta

todd 4ta

Rating - 100%
    37   0   0

I just bought a Sadowsky Metro R5-24 (Modern 5) from Simon and everything went perfectly. The bass was in like-new, minty condition and was received in perfect shape. Thanks!!