1. A Supporting membership is required to post items for sale in the classifieds

2. Welcome to TalkBass, the Premier Bass Player Community and Information Source. We've been uniting the Low End Since 1998!

We're glad you've found us. Register a 100% Free Account to post and unlock tons of features.
  3. Please Read:Classifieds Rules, Usage Agreement, and FAQ for info on bumping, marking SOLD, and more.

Skb 4 Space Rack Case

Discussion in 'For Sale: Accessories' started by basser05, Aug 13, 2013.

1. basser05

basser05 Supporting Member

I've had this for quite awhile but it still works great and always did its job perfectly! It has scuffs and stuff from being in the band trailer and everywhere else but everything is 100% functional! It is a little dirty in the pics but it will be cleaned up before shipped! I'm not really sure what I want to ask and I may change the price after doing research but I'm gonna say $60 shipped for now. I am assuming the shipping will be between $15-$20 and if I can't get $40 profit for it I'll just keep it! LoL Thanks for looking!
    ImageUploadedByTalkBass1376403584.495332.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTalkBass1376403610.806604.jpg

2. JdoubleH

JdoubleH Scented meat Supporting Member

What is the depth? If it is the shallow (14"?) I might be interested.

3. basser05

I'll measure it when I go home for lunch. Do u want a front to back measurement without the front and back cover on?

4. Major Softie

Major Softie

Front rail to back rail is usually the measurement that is used.

It looks like the deep (standard) model, but photos can fool you, of course.

I think the "standard" depth for X-racks is 20", and there's 10.5 (shallow) and 17.75 (the "Roll-X). There's some specialty ones that are deeper, but I don't think they're X-racks.

I may go for it if it's a 20". What part of the country are you in?

5. Register to disable this ad
  6. synterx

synterx Supporting Member

7. basser05