1. A Supporting membership is required to post items for sale in the classifieds

2. Welcome to TalkBass, the Premier Bass Player Community and Information Source. We've been uniting the Low End Since 1998!

We're glad you've found us. Register a 100% Free Account to post and unlock tons of features.
  3. Please Read:Classifieds Rules, Usage Agreement, and FAQ for info on bumping, marking SOLD, and more.

SOLD SKB 4U Case SOLD!!! FS: Gator Shock Case 4U

Discussion in 'For Sale: Accessories' started by kulit17, Apr 3, 2014.

1. kulit17

kulit17 Wal Collector #35 Supporting Member

Media:
    Looking to get rid of this SKB 4U Case I have. I actually got this included in a package deal awhile ago and didn't have a use for it. Its in mint working condition, but does show signs of use. Shoot me trade offers if you will.....local trades would be nice, but i'm willing to ship for the right trade.

If you got nothing For $50 its yours!!! Shipping included!!!SOLD!!!

Case is about 18" deep from the rail to the back cover. All latches function flawlessly.

I'll include 4 clips and 4 screws with case.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

KEEPING THIS FOR NOW BUT STILL AVAILABLE...........

Second, I have Gator Shock Case 4U, which i got NEW. I had intended to use it for my 400+, since i've heard this ventilates the amp pretty well, but my plans are evolving.

http://www.amazon.com/Gator-G-SHOCK-4L-Shock-Audio-Rack/dp/B0002BG4OS

This is in like new condition and has never left the house. These go for $330 normally, but i'll let it go for $250 shipped. For local sales, pricing is negotiable.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: Apr 16, 2014
  2. onegunguitar

onegunguitar Supporting Member

3. kulit17

kulit17 Wal Collector #35 Supporting Member

Media:
    BUMP!!! Can't believe no one needs a 4U case for an amp or effects drawer.....I may end up putting this one on evilbay if no takers by this weekend!!

Similar current model goes for $195 :eek:
    http://www.sweetwater.com/store/detail/SKB194U/

i may end up keep the shockcase.....