1. Welcome to TalkBass 2014! If you're new here, we just went through a major site upgrade. Please post all concerns and bugs to the Forum Usage Issues forum. We will be monitoring that forum. Thank you for all of your feedback.

The TalkBass iphone/android app is NOT WORKING currently. We're working on it. Tapatalk IS working, so if you need to use an app, use Tapatalk. Try using your browser though - TalkBass is now 100% responsive to your phone/tablet screen size ;)

Please read the TalkBass 2014 FAQ for lots of great info on the new software.

Small Kershaw Knife Collection (Japan & USA)

Discussion in 'For Sale: Other Stuff (Not bass related)' started by madbassplaya, Feb 21, 2014.

1. madbassplaya

madbassplaya Supporting Member

Rating - 100%
    262   0   0

Selling my small Kershaw Collection. I mainly carry Case Knives these days as I like a more traditional folder. These are great knives and need to be used. Wanting to sell them as a package deal; pricing this at $125.00

1. Older Kershaw knife. I've had this one the longest. No idea what model it is but its made in Japan (where they used to be made) and is a great knife. The red switch assists in opening the knife. As you can tell the knife has wear/slight rust. I don't believe this knife has ever been sharpened.

2. Kershaw Junkyard Dog (I believe II)
    Bought this knife for everyday carry and I think I've carried it 3 times total. Factory edge is still very sharp. Has seen VERY light use. This is probably my favorite Kershaw design ever.

3. Kershaw Storm II
    Again, I bought this knife for everyday carry. I carried it for a few weeks and put it up. I didn't like the feel of the handle. It's got slight wear but is still in great shape. Great knife!

4. Kershaw Scallion
    I've had this one the 2nd longest. This knife has seen the most use honestly. Still has the factory edge and could use a touch up although it's still sharp. Assisted opening works like a pro; no lag at all. Blade has some scratches/wear from use.

Attached Files:

2. dtsamples

dtsamples Supporting Member

Rating - 100%
    20   0   0

Great knives bump. I go back and forth between my shallot and my case medium trapper. I loved my scallion before a friend gave me the shallot as a groomsman gift. Also have the storm ii (don't recognize the name, but it's the second from the bottom) that I loved the look of but wished it had assisted open.
  3. jakels

jakels Supporting Member

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0

Are any of these assisted open?