1. Welcome to TalkBass 2014! If you're new here, we just went through a major site upgrade. Please post all concerns and bugs to the Forum Usage Issues forum. We will be monitoring that forum. Thank you for all of your feedback.

The TalkBass iphone/android app is NOT WORKING currently. We're working on it. Tapatalk IS working, so if you need to use an app, use Tapatalk. Try using your browser though - TalkBass is now 100% responsive to your phone/tablet screen size ;)

Please read the TalkBass 2014 FAQ for lots of great info on the new software.

SmallSound/BigSound Etched Sale

Discussion in 'Effects [BG]' started by behndy, Dec 5, 2013.

1. behndy

behndy

oof. doods. the TAFM is insane, the Fvck is SO MUCH RARRRR... and he's got these pimp etched Dan Walters boxes he's selling them in right now -

[​IMG]

text copied from his site:

from now until 12/9 or i am sold out, i will have limited batches of etched **** overdrives, minis (with either top or side-mounted jacks) and team awesome! fuzzmachines available. the ****s come in either blue/polished or a sort-of matte rust/sparkle finish, the TAFMs are either red/polished or the same matte rust/sparkle and the minis have the same black/polished finish for both top and side-mounted jacks, but are different sizes (125B enclosure for the top-mount, 1590B for the side-mount).

prices are at a slight discount off the regular price and they’re also acid-etched! (which is normally a premium) by the talented danny walters at DW etching. all orders will come with a free t-shirt (please specify size!) and a couple of super cool vinyl stickers (both b&w and color).

shipping is $7 for the US, $15 for canada and $30 for the rest of the world.
    all pedals will be shipped by the end of the month, but i can’t make any guarantees on exact ship dates at this time – if you really need something by a certain date just let me know and i’ll try my hardest to make it happen.

i will also be holding an instagram giveaway at the end of the week – so go ahead and get that follow happening if you haven’t already.

happy holidays yall

-----------

cheaper? with a feee t-shirt? etched? YESH PLEASE.

i've got 2 TAFMS and a Mini and like 3 other SS/BS/DFAS loot pedals or i'd be all over this.

GET. SOME.
  2. halfjackson

halfjackson Supporting Member

Oh yeyyeah! I got a TAFM on order with Brian, and it can't get here soon enough!
  3. DeltaPhoenix

DeltaPhoenix Supporting Member

LOOKS SO HAWT!!!!!!
  4. smllsnd/bigsnd

smllsnd/bigsnd

Disclosures:
    owner, smallsound/bigsound
    thank you kind sir. :bag:
  5. behndy

behndy

SO. MUCH. LOOT.
  6. behndy

behndy

did i mention the loot? and how it's so damn sechsy and attractive?
  7. JBNeedsBeer

JBNeedsBeer

Sooooooo sexy. Love the look of these
  8. Amitio

Amitio

Is it just me or is the website down? I WANT!

Edit: NVM, working now. Been wanting a TAFM for a while, can't wait!
  9. behndy

behndy

awesome. GET ONE.

seriously. it's a ridiculously awesome fuzz. and Danno's work on the box for cheaper? MEOW.
  10. zwkoch

zwkoch You can't do that on bass enthusiast Gold Supporting Member

I really wish I used fuzz. I should get one of these just in case. Beautiful. The way Behndy uses them with delays and echoes for textures is right up my alley.
  11. behndy

behndy

d'awwww you're so sweet!

yesh. a good fuzz or angry dirt into modulation is DELICIOUS. and BriBri just makes the good. STUFF.
  12. zwkoch

Yea, I broke down and ordered one. I'll find a place for it. Thank homie.
  13. blindrabbit

blindrabbit

Oh I want. I want bad. Its just I'd have to sell my existing TAFM in time, and I'm not sure that'll happen. :( Oh well, more for everyone else to buy!

To all who don't have a ss/bs pedal - get one (or more). They are amazing. You will not regret it (looking at zwkoch, among others).
  14. Adamixoye

Adamixoye A PT Pro is cool for worship, right? Supporting Member

I DO NOT NEED A FUZZ. I DO NOT NEED A FUZZ. I DO NOT NEED A FUZZ.

There are about five fuzzes that I want and it's the biggest hole in my board. Sigh.
  15. zwkoch

Yea, that didn't work for me....
  16. Adamixoye

I am in constant tension between the types of music I actually play in a band (worship) and what I enjoy listening to/wanting to sound like (various forms of heavy and/or experimental music). Thus fuzz fits the latter but not really the former.
  17. zwkoch

I am going to pair it with my Strymon Big Sky for some textural stuff at church. I do that a lot with my SA MWBD. I rarely get to use fuzz during the average Sunday, but there are times where I can let the beast loose.
  18. Adamixoye

I'm at a new church after a move and while it's a good band that is fairly easygoing, I'm not sure I will have that much freedom and/or that it will fit.
  19. behndy

behndy

pssssh. how you gonna make friends without slapping a face full of fuzz on 'em?
  20. pbass6811

pbass6811 Supporting Member

DAMMIT! I just got a TAFM, which I love dearly...

NO MORE REPEAT PEDALS UNTIL I FINISH MY BOARD.........................maybe :bag: