1. A Supporting membership is required to post items for sale in the classifieds

2. Welcome to TalkBass, the Premier Bass Player Community and Information Source. We've been uniting the Low End Since 1998!

We're glad you've found us. Register a 100% Free Account to post and unlock tons of features.
  3. Please Read:Classifieds Rules, Usage Agreement, and FAQ for info on bumping, marking SOLD, and more.

Smallsound/Bigsound Team Awesome Fuzz Machine (TAFM)

Discussion in 'For Sale: Effects and Pedals' started by BassManPatsFan, Dec 17, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BassManPatsFan

BassManPatsFan Supporting Member

Wonderful fuzz pedal for sale here. This is one of the newer TAFMs with the second gate footswitch and the two mids switches.

I bought it new from the Starving Musician in Berkeley, CA last year. It has been mounted on my pedalboard and gigged a few times since, but is in excellent condition. Comes with industrial hook-side velcro mounted to the underside and comes with the original box.

$170 shipped in the US. My only trade interest at the moment is a SS/BS Mini overdrive, preferable with side-mounted jacks.

TRADED!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. LowEndWooly

LowEndWooly Supporting Member

+1 for one of the best bass fuzzes.

3. Hyper-sloth

Hyper-sloth Supporting Member

Have a new (9-2013) Mini I will trade.
    PM'd

4. BassManPatsFan

BassManPatsFan Supporting Member