1. Welcome to TalkBass 2014! If you're new here, we just went through a major site upgrade. Please post all concerns and bugs to the Forum Usage Issues forum. We will be monitoring that forum. Thank you for all of your feedback.

The TalkBass iphone/android app is NOT WORKING currently. We're working on it. Tapatalk IS working, so if you need to use an app, use Tapatalk. Try using your browser though - TalkBass is now 100% responsive to your phone/tablet screen size ;)

Please read the TalkBass 2014 FAQ for lots of great info on the new software.

Smartphone hurting my playing?

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous [BG]' started by gard0300, Aug 27, 2013.

1. gard0300

gard0300 Supporting Member

I've had a smartphone of some sort for the better part of 8-10 years. I use it heavily for work, sending emails, quotes, etc. I've noticed that I'm on this darn thing almost every waking hour. It's a godsend in some cases. No more going back to the office to do a quote or fax. But I've noticed some tingling in my wrists at the end of the day. When I play bass it's starting to effect my stamina. I'm no doctor, but I'm assuming CT or at the very least some nerve is very agitated. I was just wondering if anyone else has experienced this more with the advent of smartphones?