SO FREAKING HAPPY!

Discussion in 'Amps [BG]' started by Ramiro773, Oct 1, 2013.

1. Ramiro773

Ramiro773

So this post has nothing to do with anything, but I am so excited that I had to share it on TB.

Finally, after 3 years of playing, I got my first complete bass rig, just the way I want it.

[​IMG]

Edenpolooza; WT-400, 410t (old one with silver horn, got for $250 in Wisconsin) and 115t. Hit and open E with everything flat with gain at 10 o clock and master at 9, SO LOUD, FULL, CLEAN, PUNCHY, BALLSY. Rolled off the highs and lows a bit and boosted mids and added the sansamp, SO GRITTY AND MEAN SOUNDING.

Point is, I guess it really makes a difference when you match heads and cabs, they're really efficient, and it looks cool bassist:! I'm so freaking happy and excited to play a gig now :hyper::hyper::hyper::hyper::hyper::hyper::hyper::hyper::hyper::hyper::hyper::hyper::hyper::hyper:

FIN

2. 6stringpanda

6stringpanda

3. 2string1

2string1 Supporting Member

I have a Wt 400 coming tomorrow. I can't wait to hear it. I have been using a wt800 since 1998 but only using one side of it. I love it but I figured I can cut the weight in half by getting the wt400. I wonder if if it's going to sound the same as my 800?

4. johnpbass

johnpbass

Congrats Ramiro773! Very nice setup!
    To my ears, the WT400 is the warmest of the WT series. Design wise, the WT800 is actually two 400s but IMO, for some strange reason, the WT400 has the 800 beat slightly in the warmth category.
    The 410t is a great cab as well. IMO, much of the Eden signature tone and low mid push actually comes from the cabs.

5. Register to disable this ad
  6. BassmanPaul

BassmanPaul Gold Supporting Member

Just remember to stack the 15 on the top so you can listen for any signs of distress as it tries to keep up with the 4x10. Enjoy your new purchase, I hope it lasts you a long, long time. :D

7. sprocket123

sprocket123

8. aus_bass

aus_bass

No Pics = No Dream rig. :eyebrow:

Thems the rules.

9. Hapa

Hapa

I am glad you are happy. Enjoy the gear. Go play and have fun :)