1. Welcome to TalkBass 2014! If you're new here, we just went through a major site upgrade. Please post all concerns and bugs to the Forum Usage Issues forum. We will be monitoring that forum. Thank you for all of your feedback.

The TalkBass iphone/android app is NOT WORKING currently. We're working on it. Tapatalk IS working, so if you need to use an app, use Tapatalk. Try using your browser though - TalkBass is now 100% responsive to your phone/tablet screen size ;)

Please read the TalkBass 2014 FAQ for lots of great info on the new software.

So Justin Bieber & Dad Hot Box Private Jet With Pot Then Harrass Pilots.

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by Stewie26, Feb 9, 2014.

1. Stewie26

Stewie26 Supporting Member

I think this kid is now beyond just being another douche.
    He has no regard or respect for other persons around him.
    Seems his Dad, Justin and eight of his entourage were smoking pot onboard their charted G4 Gulfstream jet in route from Toronto to NJ. The pilots said their was so much smoke it was like a Cheech and Chong movie. When asked by the flight crew to stop smoking the pot, Justin, his dad and others started harassing and became abusive to the flight crew. The flight attendant had to retreat to the cockpit to get away from the passenger's abuse. The captain and first officer put on their emergency oxygen mask to get some relief from the pot smoke.
    I am blaming the father for being a bigger douche than Justin. I guess the father was/is not much of a role model for the son.
    PS: I am sure if you or I fired up a joint on an airliner we would be arrested. Also, there is an FAA law that it is a felony to interfere with the actions of a flight crew. Sooner or later his actions are going to hurt someone. Just sayin
  2. GlennW

GlennW Supporting Member

There should be a way to toss them off the plane. That would be kewl.
  3. Jared Lash

Jared Lash Casting out the nines Supporting Member

Justin who?
  4. Stewie26

LOL. Realistically, the captain could have landed in route at some small airport out in the boonies and booted them off of the plane. It would have been satisfying to say, " Ok guys, you are on your own. C-ya"
  5. Bloodhammer

Bloodhammer Don't be ludicrous Supporting Member

Who are we talking about? Link please?
  6. Duuuuuuuuuude

Duuuuuuuuuude

What? You mean this guy isn't a good influence on his son?

[​IMG]
  7. Stewie26

8. Milk

Milk Supporting Member

Eh. His mom is the one who got him famous, living vicariously through him... She tried to be famous herself before she had him, she was a kid actor and singer (though never successful) She had him at 17, she tried to commit suicide then...she was heavy into drugs before that.... Then she found christianity sometime after he was born....as most people will such a history will... Anyway Bieber's never been anything else but a trashy kid from smalltown Ontario. I'd never seen a pic of his dad though wow. No ****. But he was doomed to be a douche or at least a disaster whether famous or not. He's probably gonna be dead before 25. We can only hope.
  9. GlennW

GlennW Supporting Member

No need to park the plane, the Biebers would land just fine via ejector seats.
  10. mbelue

mbelue Supporting Member

It's these kind of antics that make any recreational use of marijuana look bad.
    Dumbasses should not be allowed to smoke pot. No need in making them more stupid.
  11. Downunderwonder

Downunderwonder

Like I needed a reason to avoid a Bieber concert.
  12. tplyons

tplyons

They let that punk into my country? Let alone my state?!?!
  13. GlennW

GlennW Supporting Member

Thank God I found my time machine.
  14. Blazer

Blazer

Disclosures:
    Rogue luthier employed at Knooren Handcrafted bass guitars
    Justin Hawkins, lead singer for The Darkness, who else?

[​IMG]

15. ShredderMaximus

ShredderMaximus

His dad is Fred Durst?!
  16. nutdog

nutdog Supporting Member

I don't know exactly how the pressurization works on a G4 but in a plane I used to fly the bathroom was right next to the cockpit. Occasionally the odor would get pretty rough. I'd much rather smell pot.

But we would raise the cabin altitude a few hundred feet. The outlet valve was in the rear of the cabin and it would suck all the odor out the back.
  17. basscooker

basscooker

Disclosures:
    Owner, Chopshopamps.com
    hey is that petition still around? i keep meaning to sign it, oh wait i don't care enough. maybe he'll save us all from his douchebaggery and od on something.
  18. C.Linton

C.Linton Supporting Member

Granted the kid is a D-bag, but that kind of sentiment is just not cool, even if you are only kidding.
  19. Immigrant

Immigrant Supporting Member

One of the reports I heard said the pilots were more worried about failing a wizz quiz than by being affected by the pot. Sorry, no link to support that, but big whoop in this case. I don't wish death on anyone (seriously, not my place to decide that) but wouldn't it been weird if the pilot(s) thought it would be a worthy sacrifice to crash the plane or depressurize it and freeze everyone, then crash?

At the rate he's going, the harvest will be bountiful this next year.:hyper:
  20. fmoore200

fmoore200

Milk is intense. The most intense Canadian I've ever come in contact with. So intense, he just might be American. :eek: :bag: