1. Classifieds Rules, Usage Agreement, and FAQ

A Supporting membership is required to post items for sale in the classifieds

New posts to classifieds threads will only bump the thread once every 24 hours. Posts made before 24 hours since the last bump, will not bump the thread.

So MUCH Good Stuff!!!

Discussion in 'For Sale: Effects and Pedals' started by El Slap, Nov 15, 2012.

1. El Slap

El Slap

Hey folks,

Here I am again, unloading extra pedals to pay for other gear. Prices are shipped, most things are in excellent condition and come with the box. Feel free to PM me with offers and questions. As far as trades, I'm looking for a new cab (something hi-fi, like a fEARful or Accugroove), and high-end pedals are always good (Timeline - yes!).

I may add some more later....

To the pedals!

Gig-Fx Sub Wah - If you are looking for a wah that is good with guitar and bass, this is it. The sub setting can push a massive low sweep. Very flexible and easy to use. Minty with box - $150
    [​IMG]

Sanford and Sonny Bluebeard Fuzz - The epitome of brutal boutique fuzz, this thing is no joke. Great condition - $160
    Crappy webcam pic, but there it is....
    [​IMG]

Empress Red Witch Chorus/Tremolo - Super high quality pedal that can give you everything from a tasty filler for chords to whacked out pitch bending. Minty with box - $155
    [​IMG]

Voodoo Labs Digital - Perfect if you have some high amperage effects like Line 6, Strymon, Eventide, etc. Like new, with box and cables - $120 SOLD

Trex Moller OD/Boost - I can't rave about this pedal enough! The boost section is so clean, with just a bit of sparkle; and the OD is extremely versatile and useful. Another great pedal for either bass or guitar. Good condition with box - $155 SOLD

Tronographic Rusty Box - A top-notch OD, preamp, AND DI for bass. Minty with the box and power supply - $160 SOLD

Darkglass B3K: Without a doubt, the best bass OD I've ever tried. A bit of grit to mean growl and bite, the best way to describe this pedal is, manly as ****!! Excellent condition with box - $240 SOLD

Voodoo Labs Pedal Power - Supplies 8 pedals with either 9V or 12v, or more if you daisy chain. No box or cables, but you can easily find them on ebay. - $80 SOLD
    (Pic if you want it)

Pigtronix EP-2 - Switchable phaser and envelope filter with expression pedal capabilities. A sick pedal, with unique capabilities. Minty with the box and power supply - $160 SOLD

Markbass Compressore - The name speaks for itself, but needless to say, a high quality, flexible compressor. Practically new, in box with power supply - $165 SOLD

Electro Harmonix (EHX) Bass Microsynth, Big Box - A beater, for sure, but fully functional. There is a reason why people still use these old synths. Come with the original wooden box and power supply - $140 SOLD
  2. LOCOPELAND

LOCOPELAND

3. DeltaPhoenix

DeltaPhoenix Supporting Member

I can vouch for the SubWah, it is BadA$$
  4. lakedmb

lakedmb

How well does the Micro Synth play with an active bass?
  5. Register to disable this ad
  6. El Slap

El Slap

Let me replace the long drained battery in my active 5er and find out. And yes, the SubWah is a powerful dude and is covered with Delta's mojo. I wouldn't mind holding onto it, but if it helps me pay for a new cab, then so be it.
  7. lakedmb

lakedmb

Awesome, thanks! Hopefully, it plays nicely with an active.

[DEL] Does it come with the 24v adapter?[/DEL]

Just re-read the post stating it has power supply.
  8. SirMjac28

SirMjac28 Patiently Waiting For The Next British Invasion Gold Supporting Member

El you getting rid of the Trusty and B3K and at these crazy low prices what is going on sir ? PM me before you give everything away for nothing this looks like 2005 all over again :)
  9. matdras

matdras

10. shrigg

shrigg Supporting Member

I'll take the pedal power per our PM's
  11. IglooBass

IglooBass Supporting Member

12. El Slap

El Slap

I just test the Microsynth with my passive/active toggle. Man, the active electronics really make it come alive! Definitely gives it more bass, at least with my setup, with everything set flat and is relatively responsive to the eq. There were some killer tones coming out of that thing! I might have to gig it once before selling it.
  13. eddododo

eddododo Supporting Member

Ill take the.markbass! Pm
  14. basstrees

basstrees

15. Guimdonatron

Guimdonatron

I'm interested in the Microsynth, for sure. Is it modded with true bypass by chance?
  16. El Slap

El Slap

The EHX MS doesn't have any mods that I know of. It is one sick beast, though. Having an analogue synth that is polyphonic is priceless, although I have put a price on it.... I'll be gigging it for the first time this Friday, so I'll let y'all know how it goes.

The Bluebeard is available again. Price drops. B'd
  17. sanfordandsonny

sanfordandsonny Supporting Member

Disclosures:
    El Presidente of Sanford and Sonny Audio Weapons (Bluebeard Fuzz)
    The bluebeard's warranty is transferable so buy with confidence.
    No wait time either, buy with confidence.
    If you need the little rubber feet that no one uses I'll mail them to you
    Buy with confidence.
    And if you do buy it please email me so I can take your name off the list.
  18. Jd261808

Jd261808

19. El Slap

El Slap

Another price drop. B'd
  20. ttasselm

ttasselm Supporting Member

PM'd you on the Rusty.
  21. SirMjac28

SirMjac28 Patiently Waiting For The Next British Invasion Gold Supporting Member

Can't believe the Rusty is still here also good to see a pedal maker back their goods I like that.