1. Welcome to TalkBass 2014! If you're new here, we just went through a major site upgrade. Please post all concerns and bugs to the Forum Usage Issues forum. We will be monitoring that forum. Thank you for all of your feedback.

The TB Android app is working, you may need to uninstall/reinstall. The iPhone app is now updated and should work after you upgrade. TalkBass is responsive to any screen size, so we recommend using your mobile browser for full functionality.

Please read the TalkBass 2014 FAQ for lots of great info on the new software.

Sojing Silent Bass

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by Cardin(al)Sins, Feb 13, 2014.

1. Cardin(al)Sins

Cardin(al)Sins

A coworker is cleaning out his late father's bass inventory and brought a couple in today for me to look at. He's not completely sure if he wants to keep this one or not yet. I can't tell if I want this bass because I've never seen one before or because it is in need of a little TLC. Overall, I'd give this bass a solid 4/10 grade on it's condition, needs neck adjustment, overall setup with new strings and a good cleaning. I haven't plugged it in yet, but I'm intrigued. Does anyone know of these basses and would it be worth offering him something to take this home with me?

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
  2. mongo2

mongo2

Here ya go:

[​IMG]

And:

[​IMG]
  3. Cardin(al)Sins

Cardin(al)Sins

Much appreciated Mongo!