1. A Supporting membership is required to post items for sale in the classifieds

2. Welcome to TalkBass, the Premier Bass Player Community and Information Source. We've been uniting the Low End Since 1998!

We're glad you've found us. Register a 100% Free Account to post and unlock tons of features.
  3. Please Read:Classifieds Rules, Usage Agreement, and FAQ for info on bumping, marking SOLD, and more.

SOLD SOLD: Bag End S10-D asking $325.00 shipped

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by groovezealot, Apr 15, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. groovezealot

groovezealot Supporting Member

Asking price is $320.00 shipped
    Thanks to the good folks over on the BG side for pointing that out.

Hi-
    I've got one more cab than I can justify, despite paring down, recently. I had another one of these and it sold for $320.00, Shipped. This one is from 2010, I believe, and is very clean and has low mileage. The pic is actually of the sold cab, but at the resolution available, you get the idea. My original listing is below. Thanks.

This is the tiny BE 1x10, not frequently seen for sale. Seems they go for around $350.00 plus shipping. In very good shape. Shipping weight 35# from 03878 Here are the specs:
    Transducers: 10" cone
    Input connectors: Dual banana, 2-1/4" phone
    Impedance: 8 Ω
    Power handling: 200 Watts continuous sine wave
    800 Watts instantaneous peak
    Dimensions: 13.5"h x 14.5"w x 12"d
    Weight: 27 lbs

Attached Files:

2. groovezealot

I'm bumping here, 'cause I'm not 100% sure I'm navigating the new site properly. I'm a little surprised there isn't more interest in this cab. I had quite a few queries on my other one.
    Be in touch if you're interested. Peace,
    db

3. groovezealot

Pending local sale to TBer jsc88.

4. groovezealot

Sold to jsc88. $325 shipped (extra $5.00-we split the paypal charge). Thank you, enjoy the cab.

5. Register to disable this ad

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.