1. Welcome to TalkBass 2014! If you're new here, we just went through a major site upgrade. Please post all concerns and bugs to the Forum Usage Issues forum. We will be monitoring that forum. Thank you for all of your feedback.

The TalkBass iphone/android app is NOT WORKING currently. We're working on it. Tapatalk IS working, so if you need to use an app, use Tapatalk. Try using your browser though - TalkBass is now 100% responsive to your phone/tablet screen size ;)

Please read the TalkBass 2014 FAQ for lots of great info on the new software.

SOLD: Bergantino AE112. Rarer 'B' model. Local sale only - NY/NJ/CT

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by David Wilson, Jan 28, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. David Wilson

David Wilson Administrator Administrator

Rating - 100%
    215   0   0

SOLD

Used, but basically good as new. I only took this on two gigs and I'm original owner. I got this to complete my AE collection, also have the 210/212/420. Yes, I have an illness :)

Comes with padded Bergantino cover.

I've had awful awful luck shipping cabinets, so this is a local sale only. I'll drive up to 60 minutes from lower westchester, NY for a halfway meet up.

$500 - paypal/cash/money order. No trades please, have too many cabs as it is!
  2. BassistForJesus

BassistForJesus Supporting Member

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

What bad luck have you had shipping? I work for a large shipping carrier and curious to know?
  3. havuk

havuk

Rating - 100%
    31   0   0

if you change your mind and are willing to ship, i'll take it!
  4. ebulakowski

ebulakowski Supporting Member

Rating - 100%
    16   0   0

If only I still lived in Harrison. Its the harder to find B model. A lot of people wish you were shipping this one. Myself included.
  5. David Wilson

Rating - 100%
    215   0   0

Damage in transit meaning claims process etc. Even when I used original box and all manufacturer supplied packing (corners) and packed them full of other materials to keep cabs secure.

I know what I'm doing with shipping, have shipped over 100 basses and never had a problem. But cabs I'm 0 for 3. Sure, I get money back in insurance claims but that's a painful process - I have to reimburse purchaser while waiting for insurance to process claim so I'm out cab and money in the interim.
  6. fudgegf

fudgegf Supporting Member

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0

7. fudgegf

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0

8. 77PBass

77PBass

Rating - 100%
    11   0   0

What's different about the B model? I see it doesn't have the feet routes on top for stackability.
  9. David Wilson

Rating - 100%
    215   0   0

voiced differently, for bit more low end
  10. fudgegf

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0

11. fudgegf

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0

Thanks for the cab David. Paired it with my other AE112B on Saturday. Sound was nothing short of fantastic. Prior to purchasing yours, I was running an AE112B with a new HD112 which sounded ok but the matched pair kicks. Thanks! Time to put the HD on the market.
  12. David Wilson

Rating - 100%
    215   0   0

great!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.