1. Classifieds Rules, Usage Agreement, and FAQ

A Supporting membership is required to post items for sale in the classifieds

New posts to classifieds threads will only bump the thread once every 24 hours. Posts made before 24 hours since the last bump, will not bump the thread.

SOLD! Crest Pro-Lite 2.0 Power amp - $260 shipped!

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by bherman, Jan 17, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bherman

bherman Supporting Member

I'm reposting this ad for a near-brand new Crest Audio 2.0 power amp. This unit is highly rated here on TB - many people using them, and the price can't be beat, even when purchased new. Here's the specs from their website:

"The Pro-LITE 2.0 boasts two channels with independent, fourth-order 100 Hz crossovers and power ratings of 540 watts per channel at 4 ohms stereo (up to 2,000 watts bridged @ 4 ohms) at just 11.6 lbs. A robust power supply allows these amplifiers to deliver consistent, stable performance with low frequencies. Pro-LITE Series power amps are built every bit as strong and solid as audio pros expect from Crest Audio, with heavy-duty circuit boards and added emphasis on mission-critical components like extra-large capacitors and inductors that optimize 2-ohm operation. The onboard protection suite includes Crest Audio's proprietary ACL(tm) Automatic Clip Limiting circuitry, which prevents the amplifier from sending potentially damaging clipped signals to the loudspeakers, as well as DC, Temp, Signal and Active safe."

I bought this 5 months ago to use with a Monique preamp in a rack rig, but have since decided to stick with the micro-amp route. This thing cranks out an amazing amount of volume in a lightweight package, and is dead silent! I used this amp for maybe 6 gigs - looks as new, no dings or scratches to be found. It would also make a great PA amp - my band uses a similar model to power our FOH and monitors.

Will ship to CONUS for $260 - PayPal ok.

No trades, please......

Link to more photos here: http://s1130.photobucket.com/user/bhfortcollins/embed/slideshow/Crest Prolite

Attached Files:

2. bherman

Replied, looks like a deal pending.....
  3. bherman

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.