1. A Supporting membership is required to post items for sale in the classifieds

2. Classifieds Rules, Usage Agreement, and FAQ

New posts to classifieds threads will only bump the thread once every 24 hours. Posts made before 24 hours since the last bump, will not bump the thread.

To mark your thread sold, edit the title and choose the "SOLD" prefix. See the FAQ for more info

SOLD! USA 2008 Fender Precision 5 String Bass...$800 OBO

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by TalBass, Mar 22, 2014.

1. TalBass

TalBass Supporting Member

This 2008 American Made Fender Precision five string is in very nice shape, with a beautiful sunburst finish, alder body and rosewood fingerboard. It has some small dings and very faint marks on the body, there when I bought it, but nothing that's through the finish to the wood or even noticeable unless you're very close in bright light. All controls and tuners function flawlessly, I have set the bass up with a low action and it plays like a dream. I have a new set of LaBella Flats on it, it sounds and plays just like a P bass should, and the added B string just makes it more versatile.

Here are some stats for the bass that I copied:

Body Material: Alder
    Neck Material: Maple
    Neck Finish: Satin Urethane Finish on Back of Neck, Gloss Finish on the Face of the Headstock
    Neck Shape: Modern "C"
    Scale Length: 34" (864 mm)
    Fingerboard Material: Rosewood
    Fingerboard Radius: 9.5" (241 mm)
    Number of Frets: 20
    Fret Size: Medium Jumbo
    Nut Material: Synthetic Bone
    Nut Width: 1.875" (47.6 mm)
    Position Inlays: White Dot
    Truss Rods: Posiflex™ Graphite Neck Support Rods
    Truss Rod Nut: 3/16" Hex Adjustment

The bass comes with the Fender TSA case and all the latches work without any problem. The case is kind of beat up, but it does what a case should and protects the bass.

These basses are $1400 new on Ebay...I'm asking $800 or best offer plus shipping to the continental United States. I'm not looking for trades. I have 143 positive feedback with no negatives on Ebay and all positive feedback here on Talkbass.

Please let me know if you have questions and thanks for reading my ad.

Attached Files:

2. TalBass

Two more pictures

Attached Files:

3. TalBass

And another pic

Attached Files: