1. Welcome to TalkBass 2014! If you're new here, we just went through a major site upgrade. Please make yourself at home! I've deleted the previous "migration" threads, please post all concerns and bugs to the Forum Usage Issues forum. We will be monitoring that forum.

The TalkBass iphone/android app is NOT WORKING currently. We're working on it. Tapatalk IS working, so if you need to use an app, use Tapatalk. Try using your browser though - TalkBass is now 100% responsive to your phone/tablet screen size ;)

Please read the TalkBass 2014 FAQ for lots of great info on the new software.

Some help

Discussion in 'Luthier's Corner' started by NicholasF, Feb 2, 2014.

1. NicholasF

NicholasF Guest

Hey, just wondering if there are any luthiers in the Potsdam/Canton/Massena are who would be willing to help me with some design stuff? Thanks!
  2. NicholasF

NicholasF Guest

3. pfox14

pfox14

I can probably help, but am nowhere near you. Can you post any more info on what you need help with?
  4. NicholasF

NicholasF Guest

I wanted help designing plans for an upright bass extension for this summer. I want to make one not buy it (for cost obviously). I also wanted to know if you had designs for german bows too, as I want to make a frog this summer with an inlay design. I know it's db stuff but there's no luthiers corner on db