SOMETHING needs to be DONE...

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by bassteban, Jan 27, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ...about the muscleman ads. If the ads' subject has anything to do w/what we as TBers are looking at(between basses for metal and telling people search), then I say we are NOT browsing for t-shirts & leggings like we should. That is all.
  2. Avalon

Feb 28, 2009
    They went from Applesauce to T-Shirts?
  3. AaronMB

Aug 17, 2012
    Central Oregon
    T-shirts and leggin's for musclemen?
  4. I was thinking the same thing. The t-shirt ads are ok, just nsfw sometimes. The muscle ads are hilarious.
  5. Sponsored by:

6. Avalon

Feb 28, 2009
    How about that ad for the T-shirt? Girl is laying down with dazed look and t-shirt says "I used to care, but I take a pill for that now"

Somehow that one stirs something within me. I think it's her very inviting stoned gaze that does it for me.
  7. 4dog

Aug 18, 2012
    I like the " im fine" one, i didnt think she was that fine, then i noticed the carnage on her side, i laughed.
  8. How about the girl who has a T-shirt that says, "I pooped today". TMI.
  9. Somewhat muscular ladies in t-shirts and leggings: Best of both worlds
  10. guy n. cognito

guy n. cognito Gold Supporting Member

Dec 28, 2005
    Nashville, TN
    I keep clicking on it just to make sure I still get to see it!!!! ;)
  11. If you had a young kid, you would get it.

I remember, when my kids were learning, being at a gig. During break I was in one stall and in the next stall someone pinched off a loaf and my Daddy reflexes kicked in and I said good job before I could help myself.
  12. LOLILOL LOL of the day
  13. RoyalMarc

Nov 19, 2012
    No doubt - that is hilarious. At least your heart was in the right spot. You can't fault a fellow for that.

Ecommerce Apparel Websites
  14. giacomini

Dec 14, 2008
    Florianopolis - Brazil
    Endorsing: Copetti Guitars
  15. I run Adblock plus. It's disabled on TB. I still don't see ads, because Ghostery blocks Google spyware. ( +1, adsense, analytics)

I'm not against ads on TB, if they're not animated, and don't involve spyware.

As Google is tracking you all over the web, I presume the ads you see may not match what other TB membe5rs see.
  16. Pacman

Pacman Layin' Down Time Staff Member Gold Supporting Member

Apr 1, 2000
    Omaha, Nebraska
    Endorsing Artist: Roscoe Guitars, DR Strings, Aguilar Amplification

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.